Holegoncholagogic complex that protects against liver parasites
#7003 (90 tab)
Bioactive Complex Holegon is intended for the recovery of biliary system.
It helps to normalize the outflow of bile, as well as the active disinfecting biliary tract. Such action phytocomplex "Holegon" of Artlife company due to its ingredients, with a pronounced spasmolytic, choleretic, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It is effective in cases of opisthorchiasis and giardiasis, while devoid of unwanted side effects.
Anti opisthorchosis activity of the extract of aspen bark due to the presence in its composition fenolglikozids - derivatives saligenina. They are able to penetrate through the cuticle of helminths, to destroy its structure and cause death. Anti-inflammatory effects of extract of natural salicylates aspen bark is complemented by a powerful choleretic action of immortelle. He does not just increase the secretion of bile, but significantly improves its condition, it reduces the concentration of cholesterol. The active ingredients immortelle exercise antihelminthic and disinfectant action. Yarrow relaxing effect on smooth muscles bile duct and intestine, increases bile secretion, reducing flatulence. Antispasmodic and easy analgesic effect of valerian is an additional factor facilitating excretion of bile. The action of peppermint leaves provides a natural peristalsis. Included in the complex microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) also has a beneficial effect on peristalsis, improves digestion. The ability of MCC to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar, absorb and excrete endo-and exotoxins is an additional factor for correction of biliary system.
• dysfunction of digestive tract and liver • biliary dyskinesia (especially due to the presence of opisthorchis or lamblia) • Hepatitis • chronic cholecystiti
Recommendations for use:
"Holegon" is recommended as a dietary supplement to food source of flavonoids. Take for adults, 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals. Reception 3 tablets (the recommended dose) ensures the supply of flavonoids (expressed in rutin) 10.5 mg - 35% of the daily requirement.
How to use:
adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals. Admission 3 tablets (the recommended dose) ensures the supply of flavolignanov (in terms of silybin) - 4,5 mg - 15% of vitamin B6 - 1.8 mg - 90% of daily needs.
idiosyncrasy components of dietary supplements. Before applying are encouraged to consult with your doctor.
Is the medicine:
3 years from the date of manufacture.
Store at room temperature in a dry place inaccessible to children.
2 tablets weighing 0.5 grams include:
The bark of aspen (extract )...................................... 200 mg
Valerian (roots with rhizomes )...................... 100 mg
Yarrow (extract )............. ..................... 25 mg
Everlasting (flower baskets )...................... 100 mg
Peppermint (leaf ).............................................. ...... 100 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose ...................... 475 mg
- Peppermint contains a volatile oil, flavonoids, tannins, bitterness. Major component in the essential oil is menthol (60%). Mint leaves enhance the secretion of digestive glands, increases bile secretion, has antispasmodic effects, reduce the tone of smooth muscles of the intestine, bile, and urinary tract diseases, improve the appetite. Due to the presence of menthol mint leaves have antiseptic properties.
- Everlasting Sand. The set includes the essential oil, sterinovye compounds, dyes, tannins and bitter substances, vitamins C and K, carotene, trace elements - iron, copper, chromium. In medical practice, inflorescences immortelle applied at different etiologies cholecystitis, hepatitis, cholangitis. Preparations immortelle increase bile secretion, reducing the concentration of bile acids and bilirubin in bile increase the tone of the gall bladder, stimulates the secretory function of the pancreas and stomach, increased diuresis. In patients with reduced nausea disappear feeling pain in the liver, flatulence, subikterichnoe staining sclera and skin, reduced size of the liver. Leveraging the secretion of bile and having pronounced skin effects, the drugs immortelle help wash away the sand and small stones (1-2 mm in diameter) in chronic calculous cholecystitis. In addition, increasing bile secretion, immortelle prevents stagnation of bile and improves the metabolic function of the liver.
- Yarrow. Active ingredients: bitter, volatile oil, tannins, flavonoids, organic acids, various minerals, vitamins C and K. The presence of essential oil and bitterness makes it possible to classify yarrow to drugs used for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, bowel and biliary tract to excite the appetite. The composition of essential oil of yarrow is azulene, has disinfecting, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic effect on smooth muscles of the intestine and biliary tract. In addition, a set of biologically active substances contained in yarrow, has anti-allergic and reparative properties. Especially rich in potassium milfoil, which stimulates the kidneys.
- Valerian. Title supposedly comes from the Latin «Valere» - to be healthy. According to another version, the name given to either honor the Roman emperor Valerian (III century AD), or in honor of the Roman physician Pliny Valerian. In the Middle Ages of valerian spoke as medicine, the carrier complacency, harmony and tranquility. Valerian is effective for increased nervous excitability and spasmodic pain in the stomach and intestines, insomnia and palpitations neurotic, has a spasmolytic, choleretic and a slight sedative action. It is known as its anthelminthic, detoxification and anti-action.
- Microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) - a source of dietary fiber derived from natural raw materials of plant origin, has the ability to absorb and excrete the exo-and endotoxins, improves digestion, normalizes the function of the gastrointestinal tract, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar. < br />
Certificate of state registration number of 126.96.36.199.U.10531.9.05 20.09.2005g. Quality Management System and Safety LLC Artlife "certified under the ISO 9001: 2000, HACCP and GMP.