Dietary supplements of ART LIFE in the treatment of patients with chronic nonspecific lung diseases
LP DROVYANNIKOVA, Samara State Medical University
In the past decade, understanding of the pathogenesis of chronic nonspecific lung disease (COPD) has changed significantly. Appeared in the literature data on the influence of pathological processes in the gastrointestinal tract, liver, dishormonal violations, etc. on the development and course of COPD. Particularly important role for changes in diencephalic, neuro-psychic, energy regulation, and metabolic disorders. The above is consistent with the theory homotoxicology G. Reckeweg (1952, Germany) and confirmed by electro-diagnostics by R. Voll method. In this regard, it is clear that the treatment of COPD should be comprehensive, with a significant place should be allocated sanogenetic protection mechanisms, including regulation of the diencephalic and metabolic disorders.
We have developed and implemented in practice non-drug-treatment optimizing complex for patients with COPD, the main components are:
- Enterosorption (if required plasmapheresis);
- Oxygenation: inhalation of air-oxygen mixture;
- Under strict indications, hyperbaric oxygenation (possibly extracorporeal oxygenation of blood and its components);
- Multicomponent aerosol therapy (landmark designation means restoring drainage function of bronchi, antiseptics, lizotsin, biogenic stimulators);
- Electromagnetic field of extremely high frequency (EHF-therapy);
- Ultraviolet irradiation of blood;
- Physiotherapy aimed at improving the metabolism of the respiratory muscles. A special place in the rehabilitative treatment of patients with chronic lung diseases take supplements (BAS), a utility that allows to solve diverse problems, in particular:
- To conduct detoxification and reduce autosensibilizatsiyu organism;
- Improve the function of hepatocytes, which contributes to the mechanisms sanogenesis;
- To restore the gut flora and enzymatic processes;
- Contribute to the restoration and regeneration surfoktanta lung bronchial mucosa;
- Improve the condition of the nervous system that restores the regulation of breathing. The best results were obtained in a spa treatment, since BAA appointed after bowel cleansing procedures, adequate physiotherapy and balanced hypoallergenic diet. In the sanatorium is possible to remove the social problems of psychosocial nature (as appropriate to the work involved clinical psychologist) and stay in hypoallergenic Chambers (bedding, cleaning, etc.). The choice of priority (of the above five points) was made by electro-diagnostics by R. Voll method.
Disintoxication therapy was the drug TOKSFIGHTER of 1 / 2 teaspoon 2 times a day (morning 40 minutes before breakfast and evening after 1,5 hours after dinner) for 1 week. If conditions allowed (the patient was fed after hospital treatment), bioadditive TOKSFIGHTER administered before admission to a sanatorium for three weeks. Anamnesis figured out the presence of gastric volume processes (which is contraindicated for use TOKSFIGHTER).
If the maximum deviation from the normal values observed at the control points of the liver meridian, in the course of treatment was administered HEPAR Formula (1 tablet 2 times a day) for three weeks, or to improve performance by R. Voll method. With the same purpose appointed LECITHIN (1 tablespoon per day during the breakfast, the addition of a cereal or salads) during the entire stay in motels (21 days). LECITHIN also prescribed to reduce irritability, fatigue and recovery surfoktanta lung regeneration of bronchial mucosa (phospholipids necessary for the restoration of metabolic processes).
The best result from the use of this drug we have received rehabilitative treatment at ATC staff affected by fire.
Particular attention is given to restoration of intestinal flora. After the examination, patients dysbacteriosis they administered the appropriate treatment course, using the entire complex, including BIFIDOBAK and ATSIDOBAK.
Finally, at discharge from the sanatorium travelers were appointed:
- Vitamin E to reduce the development process in fibrosis in chronic lung inflammation, restoring proper immunity, improve metabolism in respiratory muscles, normalization of blood clotting and improve the capillary walls.
Method of application: 1 gel per day for 30 days.
- Beta-carotene in order to restore the epithelial tissue regeneration and bronchial mucosa. You must first collect the medical history to detect allergy carotene (carrots, peach, apricot, sea buckthorn).
Method of application: 1 gel in 3-day course of 15 days, then a week later for another 15 days.
If patients arrive in the subacute period, the drug of choice was PULMOKLINZ of Art Life 1 capsule 2 times a day throughout the period of exacerbation.
The complex treatment was administered to each patient individually (choose one or the other factor of influence, depending on the severity of underlying disease, comorbidity, age, etc.).
Screening methods of tracking the effect of exposure were computed elektrostrukturografiya (RF patent № 960639 from 11.06.1993) and electrodiagnostics by R. Voll method.
The criterion for the effectiveness of the complex served as a numerical score of the patients before and after treatment, developed by the Russian Scientific Centre Rehabilitation (Moscow) together with the Yalta Institute of Physical Methods of Treatment and Medical Climatology. The formulation was based on the integrated distribution function of the 29 indicators (clinical, functional, laboratory, radiology, etc.) that characterize the condition of patients. The values recorded in the five standard points: the maximum and minimum. Conventionally, the value of these indicators was assessed in points (respectively 20, 15, 10, 5, 1), which allows to quantitatively characterize their dynamics during treatment. For each patient filled card account of the effectiveness of treatment. Effectiveness ratio was determined by determining the total score before treatment on total points after treatment.
Evaluating the effectiveness of treatment at the magnitude of the coefficient: a significant improvement - 2.0 points or more; improvement -1,2-1,99; without change - 1,0-1,19; degradation - less than 1 point.