Natural anthelminthic, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying complex. Experimental and clinical studies protivoopistorhoznoy activity showed that an extract of aspen bark has a reliable and high opistorhotsidnostyu comparable to the activity of praziquantel. Studies on alpergennost and toxicity found no allergenic properties of the drug and its minimal toxicity.
The main therapeutic effect and mechanism of action:
• has a deworming action against opisthorchid and Giardia through a paralyzing effect on the muscular wall of the worms glycoside of aspen bark and pronounced choleretic effect of extracts of other herbs.
• has antispasmodic effect on smooth muscles of the bile, urine, excretory tract, intestines, which helps to remove small stones and sand in the tendency to stone formation. chronic calculous cholecystitis, nephrolithiasis,
• improves the chemical composition and viscosity of the bile, preventing stone formation, contributes to better bile secretion, digestion and absorption of food;
• has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergic and early healing effect;
• relieves pain caused by spasms of the intestine, bile and urinary tract, enhances the secretion of gastric juices, pancreatic enzymes, intestinal motility and peripheral circulation, with regular admission prevents and helps eliminate constipation, maintains the normal composition of intestinal microflora;
• is also a moderate hemostatic effect by shortening the clotting time (prolonged use), which along with the ability to enhance the reduction of uterine muscles, determines the ability of the drug in the womb, as well as nasal, pulmonary, gastrointestinal bleeding, heavy menstruation;
• has moderate hypotensive and sedative effect.
• helps to reduce bilirubin and cholesterol in serum glucose level correction;
• in Indian and Tibetan medicine individual ingredients of the drug are used as antitumor agents.
Parasitic pathology is among the leading nations of the North, Siberia. Far East and the North Caucasus. In this case, against the backdrop of global environmental change and constant stressing widespread use of antibacterial, immune and other drugs (not harmless "), many parasitic diseases, including opisthorchiasis, changed its clinical presentation occur in the abortive form, with a low degree of infestation. Often, seemingly even a successful deworming does not always lead to clinical cure, are formed residual form of invasion, there is a need for re-appointment of toxic chemotherapy, which is absolutely unacceptable for a "compromise" with parasites and previous toxic liver. Therefore, today is a very urgent problem of development and production of effective and at the same time, non-toxic alternative antiparasitic drugs. One of the first and the only one to date, certified under the ISO 9001:2000 system natural protivoopistorhoznym HOLEGON drug is developed by domestic company Artlife. Its composition was selected based on recipes of traditional medicine, research local plant medicinal raw materials and successful clinical trials HOLEGON is effective and at the same time, completely devoid of side effects of a natural deworming agent, which successfully combines a chilling effect on the muscular wall of the parasite extract of the bark of aspen and choleretic, antispasmodic, pro-tivovospalitelny effect is widely used in folk medicine, medicinal herbs (yarrow, immortelle, mint, valerian), which can be used not only for de-worming, but as a full service spa facilities with the attendant parasites hepatocholecystitis, biliary dyskinesia, cholangitis. Pathology of the gastrointestinal tract and other experimental and clinical studies protivoolistorhoznoy activity of various medicinal plants have shown that an extract of aspen bark by the content of various active components (glycoside salicin, essential oils, tannic and resinous substances, bitter glycosides, etc.) has a reliable and high opistorhotsidnostyu. comparable with the known synthetic drugs, while it is completely devoid of contraindications and their numerous toxic side effects, which is extremely important during de-worming against the backdrop of the already existing liver disease, the treatment of chronic opisthorchiasis, when re-infestation olistorhisami or preventive baking. In folk medicine, extract from the bark of aspen are widely used for various inflammatory diseases, prostatic hypertrophy, rheumatism, fever, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, diabetes, etc. This greatly expands the therapeutic possibilities of drugs based on it. Currently HOLEGON widely used by medical centers and medical practitioners for the so-called "non-toxic" de-worming, not only in many cities in Russia and in Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
• Combination Therapy of acute and chronic parasitosis (opisthorchiasis, giardiasis), residual effects after past and previously baked helminthiasis (residual parasitosis).
• functional disorders of the biliary system and bowel (biliary dyskinesia, a disease accompanied by intestinal cramps, flatulence, nausea, vomiting);
• gastritis with decreased secretory function, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcers, functional disorders of the biliary excretion and secretory activity of the pancreas, fermentopathy;
• cholecystitis, pancreatitis, chronic hepatitis, enterocolitis, irritable bowel syndrome, dysbiosis;
• is also recommended for periodic checkups to persons residing in endemic regions of opisthorchiasis and giardiasis:
• HOLEGON may be useful in the treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis, hypertension and varicose veins, diabetes, hyperbilirubinemia. with metabolic disorders, gout, gallstone and kidney stone disease, with heavy menses, bleeding, during the regular "cleansing" (antiparasitic) and anti-programs
"The art of being healthy," N. Zhevachevsky, Novosibirsk, 2009