It makes no sense to treat skin diseases, digestive tract, if not th order. If the gastrointestinal tract is an e procedure, the skin to treat no longer have to - it can be cured, usually by herself.
The main therapeutic effect and mechanism of action:
• has an astringent, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial effects, including with respect to microbes resistant to antibiotics:
• has a strong antispasmodic action: relaxes smooth muscles of the bile duct, intestine, ureter, enhances the secretion of digestive glands, relieves spasms of the gall bladder. promotes secretion, bile flow and prevent its stagnation in the gall bladder, relieves spasms of the stomach, small intestine and colon, eases urination and improves renal filtration;
• an effective anthelminthic drug artemisin virtually all of the ingredients have long been successfully used in folk medicine and herbal medicine as an antiparasitic and anthelmintic;
• has yazvoranozazhivlyayuschim, purifying, protecting and regenerating the skin and mucosal effects, strengthens capillary walls, reduces spasm of blood vessels, improves blood supply and venous drainage of the internal organs;
• regulates metabolic processes is not a cellular level, activating the intracellular energy of the reaction, eliminates the signs of tissue hypoxia, hydropic degeneration and metabolic disturbances in the parenchyma of myocardium, liver, kidneys;
• prevents the formation of urinary stones due to the presence of organic compounds of silicic acid, reducing the degree of crystallization of mineral salts and forming a protective colloid
• has a tonic, antioxidant, immunotropic effect, stimulates the function of monocyte-macrophage system and phagocytic activity of neutrophils;
• individual ingredients of the drug have anti-tumor effect and is traditionally part of the various antionkologicheskih fees;
• Due to the complex structure and the large number of various biologically active substances, artemisin is also easy hypotensive, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant effect, increases the contractility of the uterus, reduces bleeding of mucous membranes.
Living in this world, we - the crowns of Nature - must not forget that not only on this earth. We are surrounded by diverse, invisible microcosm, many of whose residents are constantly striving to get into our body, so it settle down, grow, and parasite at the expense of our digested food and juices, and even living tissue. Therefore, we always have to be alert to avoid any infections. Unfortunately, this is not always possible.
Constant exposure to a variety of factors, provoking stagnation of bile, coupled with growing against this background infection and reduced immune defense, promote the formation of chronic inflammation of the gallbladder, migration of pathogens and parasites in the gall bladder and ducts of the liver, the development of gallstones, chronic pancreatitis, cholangitis , abnormal liver function, intestinal activity, digestion and absorption of food. Anomalies in the structure, biliary dyskinesia and developing on this basis fermentopathy, dysbiosis and constipation provoke the development of chronic inflammation in the intestine, disruption of its basic functions. This in turn leads to the development and progression of intoxication, metabolic disturbances, and the functions of vital organs, exacerbating disbekterioza and enzyme deficiency, the further rise of endogenous intoxication, the appearance torpidly occurring allergic, respiratory and skin diseases , weakening of local and general immunity and anti-control . Thus, she develops "fertile ground" on which it is easy to prizhivlyayutsya and actively "grow" bacteria, fungi, helminths and protozoa. Therefore, treatment and prevention of helminthiasis should be comprehensive, to work as an etiological factor - the parasite or the simplest, and help to eliminate the causes of comorbidity with subsequent restoration of the functions and structure of the affected organs.
Infected with intestinal parasites is fairly simple. According to statistics, more than 90% of humanity are carriers of parasites, fungi and microbes. Clinical symptoms of worm infestations are so diverse that they can give a picture of any illness: chronic fatigue syndrome and frequent WEM, chronic tonsillitis and adenoids, infection and astatic bronchitis, urinary tract infection and cholelithiasis, at the same time there is a weakening of immunity and allergy massive body.
Complete expulsion of the parasites - it is very troublesome and unsafe is difficult to say that the toxicity, parasites themselves or synthetic drugs that their "poison." Artemisin effective natural product company Artlife, natural anthelmintic containing specially selected vegetable complex, have a marked choleretic, anti-antispasticheskoe, slight laxative effect, contributing to the paralysis and expulsion of non-toxic parasites of the bile ducts and intestines. Clinical testing phytopreparation both children and adults has shown its high efficiency in helminthoses (pinworm, roundworm, etc.) - up to 100%, as well as giardiasis.
Generic name of Wormwood "Artemisia" means " healthy "fresh" and determine the healing properties of plants and drugs in general. The combination of the ancient recipes and new processes to extract active ingredients provide a comprehensive, efficient, and at the same time safe for human therapeutic and preventive effects. Eliminating spasms and atony, normalizing the activities of the gall bladder and intestine regulating the secretion of digestive glands and 'cleaning * intestines of worms. Artemisin thereby sanitizes the internal environment, providing the necessary support to other organs and systems of our body, warns chronization and development of a bouquet of comorbidity and tumor processes.
• disease of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, biliary dyskinesia, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, hepatitis, disorders of the secretory, motor and evacuator function of the gastrointestinal tract, constipation, bloating, disorders of digestion and absorption of food, fermentopathy , colitis of different etiology, dysbiosis, hemorrhoids, etc.);
• Prevention and treatment of worm infestations (round and flatworms), and protozoal infections (protozoa);
• the state after acute and chronic infections, intoxication, food poisoning, after a course of radiotherapy and chemotherapy, when exposed to harmful factors of production and the environment;
Analysis of the mechanisms of action of artemisin ingredients shows that the drug may be useful also for the following pathological conditions and diseases.
• Combination Therapy of metabolic disorders (obesity, atherosclerosis, diabetes, gout), chronic fatigue syndrome and immune dysfunction;
• Combination Therapy of skin diseases (food dermatosis, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, etc.) and allergies;
• for the prevention and comprehensive treatment programs mastopathy, fibroids, endometriosis, tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.
• apply to the programs "of cellular and organ cleansing and control body weight;
• cystitis, pyelonephritis, nephrolithiasis, reducing the filtration capacity of the kidneys, edema syndrome, chronic renal failure;
• disturbances in blood coagulation, hemorrhagic diathesis, predisposition to bleeding,
• arthritis, radiculitis, nervousness, insomnia, migraine, angina pectoris, uterine and hemorrhoidal bleeding, pathological climax. chronic inflammatory diseases of various sites;
• can be used to relieve a hangover syndrome,
• prophylactic shows periodic reception of artemisin to reduce the risk of developing cancer pathology, prevention of early aging.
"The art of being healthy," N. Zhevachevsky, Novosibirsk, 2009