Numerous clinical trials have shown that enzyme preparations satisfy the general therapeutic principle of reliability and high efficiency for the overall good tolerability, which defines a wide range of clinical applications.
The main therapeutic effect and mechanism of action:
• Anti-inflammatory and reduces swelling of tissues;
• improves the rheological properties and blood fibrinolytic activity, and normalizes vascular permeability;
• has immunostimulant and immunocorrective effect due to the destruction of immune complexes in vessel walls and the removal of degradation products of the inflammatory process of the (N61 improve microcirculation, increase phagocytic activity and accelerate the elimination (removing) tissue of circulating immune complexes that stimulate the activity of T-lymphocytes and natural killer cells, reduced activity Complement and prevention of pathological inflammatory processes in various organs and tissues;
• exhibits antioxidant and anti-tumor effect;
• increases the overall resistance of the body, improves metabolism and nutrition of tissues at various acute and chronic diseases, poisoning, injuries;
• significantly increases the effects of pharmaceuticals and medicinal herbs can be used to increase the concentration of antibiotics and other medicines and herbal remedies in the lesion focus;
• when taking a meal improves digestion, absorption of food components, and normalizes motility and gut.
Enzymes (enzymes) are involved in virtually all the life processes of the body. Decrease in activity of enzymes (enzyme deficiency) often leads to the occurrence and chronicity of illness. Recent years were marked by widespread introduction into medical practice of combined enzyme preparations, with animal and vegetable origin (Wobenzym, Flogenzim, etc.). They are made from the pancreas of animals and plants such as pineapple, papaya. Mixture of hydrolytic enzymes activities were effective in many diseases accompanied by immunodeficiency, inflammation, including in patients with arthritis, systemic vasculitis, allergosis, systemic connective tissue diseases, etc. Large doses of enzymes are very effective as the syndrome of obesity. Destroying the "aging proteins, hydrolytic enzymes contribute to the extension of the active activities, improve the appearance of skin turgor and elasticity of connective tissue, prevent premature aging.
Enzyme preparation company Artlife enzyme complex plus.
It is a deliberately chosen combination of enzymes derived from natural products, antioxidants and biologically active substances and medicinal herbs with a pronounced immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory effects, normalize blood viscosity, improve microcirculation and oxygen supply. Balanced, integrated and expressed the therapeutic effect of this drug can successfully use it for a systemic enzyme therapy. In the body, enzymes are absorbed into the intestine through the resorption iitaktnyh molecules and by binding to transport proteins of blood, enter the bloodstream. Later, they migrate to the bloodstream, accumulate in the area of the pathological process. Enzyme preparations promote the physiological course of the inflammatory process, while preventing its sluggish development and chronicity, prevent and limit the pathological manifestations of autoimmune and immune-complex processes, accelerate the lysis of the toxic products of metabolism and tissue damage, resorption scars, bruises and swelling, healing of wounds and fractures. Recent studies have shown that systemic enzyme may serve as an alternative or complementary therapies such immunocomplex (systemic) diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, ulcerative colitis and may have a direct influence on the pathogenetic mechanisms of these terrible diseases. Systemic enzyme also contributes to blocking some important stages of carcinogenesis (cancer development) and the suppression of metastasis by limiting the processes of expression of adhesion molecules is not the cancer cells and vascular endothelium, which prevents adhesion (binding) of tumor cells to endothelial cells.
• digestive problems and with the aim of substitution;
• In clinical practice, enzyme preparations are widely used for systemic enzyme therapy in complex treatment of various acute, subacute, chronic inflammatory diseases;
• The Pulmonary (pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis) in rheumatology (rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, artrozoartrit, spondilloartrit (ankylosing spondylitis), osteochondrosis);
• in gynecology and urology (adneksity. vaginitis, cystitis, prostatitis pielotsistity, pyelonephritis):
• in Angiology (varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, thromboembolism, endarteritis obliterans, systemic vasculitis, lymphostasis);
• disease of the gastrointestinal tract (chronic gastritis enterocolitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, hepatitis, gallstone disease, dizbakterioz, acute indigestion, including relating to infringement of diet, conditions after operations of the digestive tract);
• diabetes, dyslipoproteinemia, atherosclerosis: a comprehensive treatment of autoimmune and allergic diseases (bronchial asthma, food allergies and dermatitis, psoriasis, cystic fibrosis, infectious-allergic polyarthritis, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus);
• soft tissue injuries, bruises, broken bones, sprains, post-traumatic edema in pre-and postoperative periods, in sports medicine;
• prevention and complex therapy fibrotsistnoy mastopathy, endometriosis, fibroids, prevention of chronic diseases, and malignant transformation of tumors;
• During and after the course of radiotherapy and chemotherapy (the use of enzyme therapy promotes more than twofold reduction in the incidence of bacterial complications in the background posttsitostaticheskogo agranulocytosis in patients with hematological malignancies and malignant tumors).
"The art of being healthy," N. Zhevachevsky, Novosibirsk, 2009