The normalization of metabolism, anti-inflammatory and antitoxic effect
" Burdock ... if its root is boiled e fault, then soothe toothache. And if you put fire to burn the place, it is very help. "
Amasiatsi, Armenian, healer, XVI century
The drug, which is worth a thousand coins, growing near the fence.
BASIC THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS AND MECHANISMS OF ACTION:
• has a strong detoxification (cleansing), anti-inflammatory, resolving, pain and anti-edematous action;
• has bactericidal, fungicidal, ranoyazvozazhivlya-kmdim, anti-allergic effects;
• improves metabolism, the functioning of the endocrine organs - the pituitary, thyroid, pancreas, regulates blood sugar and lipids in the blood, helps reduce body weight;
• has a moderate choleretic, diuretic, diaphoretic, laxative effect, promotes the normalization of the liver, gall bladder, intestine;
• contributes to the normalization of mineral metabolism, excretion of uric acid salts, oxalate, prevents ossification of cartilage;
• contributes to improved nutrition and restore the structure of skin and hair;
• has a moderate immunostimulating and anti-tumor effect.
Burdock root extract
contains a large number of phytosterols, essential oils, vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin C, insulin, and minerals (copper, iron, manganese, sulfur, zinc, etc.), which provides its multifaceted therapeutic and preventive action. Burdock (burdock) is known in folk medicine since ancient times, it has been traditionally used as a "cleaner" of blood, as well as a natural anti-inflammatory, anti, anti-tumor and improves skin and hair product. With regular use of an extract of burdock root, along with improved general condition, patients with normalization of blood counts, increases the excretion of metabolites, toxins (urea, uric acid, oxalate, etc.), improving the functioning of the stomach, intestine and normalize metabolic processes, decrease pain and cramping . Phytotherapist and traditional healers extract of burdock root I also used to compress and oral arthritis mastopathies, intestinal polyposis, a long non-healing wounds and ulcers described the many positive results of the juice of the root, stem and leaves of burdock for stomach ulcers, bronchitis, prostatitis, diabetes, as well as in tumors.
At a time when conventional medicine focuses on the new "miracle" synthetic drugs in some developed countries, the company is actively working on deciphering the Whole, and further study of medicinal properties of the components of burdock. It was felt that the mug is a universal means of traditional medicine, acting on all types of metabolism and detoxification of all systems (separation) of the body. After reviewing and analyzing known to date therapeutic properties of this plant, the company specialists have created a comprehensive ArtLife natural product containing extracts of burdock root in the optimal dosage, sanogennykh, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect which is considerably enhanced by the introduction of a formula sheet cranberries and vitamin C. Bactericidal properties of leaves, cranberries by the presence of glycoside arbutin, which is in the process of splitting into a blood and tissues of hydroquinone - a powerful natural antibiotic. In addition, other active ingredients, extracted from the leaves of this plant (organic and fatty acids, flavonoids) normalize carbohydrate and mineral exchanges preduprehschayut development of gout, gallstones and kidney stone disease, improve the course of hypertension and diabetes.
Do not look for more magic and expensive tools, they really grow under our feet!
• inflammatory and metabolic and degenerative diseases of bone and joint and muscular systems (arthritis, artrozoartrity, bursitis, synovitis, myositis, osteochondrosis, rheumatism, gout);
• diabetes, atherosclerosis, obesity, hypothyroidism, edematous syndrome;
• inflammatory diseases of the bronchopulmonary system, gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, cholecystitis, holetsistopankreatity, colitis, flatulence, constipation, hemorrhoids), genitourinary system (nephritis, cystitis, prostatitis), cholelithiasis and urolithiasis, viral or toxic hepatitis;
• immunodeficiency, chronic fatigue syndrome, allergies, nutritional and respiratory allergies;
• skin disorders (eczema, psoriasis, food dermatosis, acne, furunculosis), diseases of the hair;
• acute and chronic infections and intoxications, post radiation and chemotherapy, exposure to aggressive factors of ecology and production;
• combined therapy of benign and malignant neoplasms, detoxification programs for the internal environment and the correction of body weight;
• can be applied topically in the form of compresses.