TM KIKNADZE, AA Solodilova, Medical Center of correction power supply, Krasnoyarsk
Helminthiasis - the most common illness worldwide. In Russia there has recently been a clear upward trend in incidence. A special place among parasitic diseases has opisthorchiasis, which annually affects more than 80 thousand people. However, due to incomplete identification of patients and chronic disease course the true number of affected opisthorchiasis is approximately 1.5 million people.
Opisthorchiasis is the most common helmintosis Krasnoyarsk Territory. For example (data KrasGMA Professor Nikolaeva NN), the incidence in the last 15 years in Krasnoyarsk region grew 14.5 times, Achinsk area - 43 times per 100 thousand population.
Opisthorchiasis, or disease Vinogradov (1895. Professor of Tomsk State University)-bot, primarily affecting the hepatobiliary system and pancreas, have a long stream, flowing with frequent exacerbations, provoking the emergence of primary liver cancer and pancreatic cancer.
Pathogens opisthorchiasis are Opistorchus felineus. Opisthorchis belong to the class Trematoda, type of flatworm, have a flat body length of 4-13 mm and a width of 1-3,5 mm suckers feed on blood. Intermediate host is a freshwater clam. Additional hosts - fish carps (ide, chebak, dace, etc.). In the stage of puberty opisthorchis parasites in the intra-and extrahepatic bile ducts, gall bladder, pancreatic ducts of human, cat, dog, fox, blue fox, and others in the human parasite lives 20-40 years.
Opisthorchiasis is a natural focal disease. Common in the population pool Ob, Irtysh, Kama, Dnieper, Volga, Don, Donets, Northern Dvina, the Neman, the Yenisei River. Infection of man occurs by eating raw, frozen (steak), not fried and weakly prosolennoy fish larvae of the helminth. In one yaze can be up to 200,000 larvae. Larvae opisthorchis admission of fish eaten in the human gut out of the surrounding membranes and total bile duct enter the liver, pancreas, where a month's start to lay eggs.
Major role in the pathogenesis of opisthorchiasis play:
- Allergic reactions (especially pronounced in the early phase of illness), which arise as a result of isolation of helminth products of their metabolism;
- The mechanical action of worms, which is damaging the walls of the bile and pancreatic duct, gall bladder parasite suckers. The accumulation of parasites causes the current slowdown of bile and pancreatic secretions;
- Neuro-reflex effect through stimulation of the nerve elements of helminth ducts, resulting in an abnormal nerve impulses are transmitted primarily by the stomach and duodenum (DU) - glandular proliferation of the epithelium of bile and pancreatic ducts, which should be regarded as a precancerous condition. In patients with opisthorchiasis, analysis, always revealed proliferative cholangitis, folliculitis of the pancreas, often biliary dyskinesia, cholecystitis, and rarely hepatitis, chronic pancreatitis is common, some patients develop zooparazitarny cirrhosis, which is characterized by benign course, sometimes develop myocarditis may have kidney disease. In 10% of patients with opisthorchiasis occurs in a latent form. Numerous studies have established that opisthorchiasis with tumors of the hepatobiliary system. In Russia, the highest frequency of primary liver cancer was noted in the Ob-Irtysh basin. Marked relationship of opisthorchiasis with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. Combined therapy of opisthorchiasis with biologically active additives (BAA) is currently the drug of choice for the treatment of opisthorchiasis is biltricid (Biltricide, Praziguantel, Azinox), which is available in tablets of 600 mg. Each tablet has a notch for the convenience of dosing at the rate of 50-70 mg per 1 kg body weight for the entire course.
Initially held a preparatory course from 2-3 to 6-8 weeks, depending on the patient's condition in order to improve the functions of the gastrointestinal tract, protect the mucous membranes, liver and pancreas.
We were appointed by the biologically active food supplements company ART LIFE: Green Star, Cat's Claw (1 capsule 2 times a day); ABITEL 1 dessert spoon to 1 cup water, 1 / 3 cup 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals .
Appointed as biologically active additives GASTROKALM (1-2 tablets 2 times a day for 20 minutes before a meal) and ESSENTSIAL OIL (1-2 capsules per day for 30 minutes before eating).
Receiving biltricid designated 22.00, 2.00 and 6.00 hours (course dose divided into 3 doses). On the first day at 22.50 after a light meal (100-200 mg jelly, bread, 50-100 g, milk) received 2 tablets (not liquid!) At 2 o'clock in the morning with a piece of bread and 1 / 2 cup of sweet tea for 1 pill. On the second day, at 6 am - 1 tablet biltricid, at 8 am - tyubazh (blind probe) in 22 hours - 2 pills, 2 am - 1 tablet. On the third day at 6 am - 1 tablet, at 8 am again tyubazh with mineral salt lake Shira - 1 teaspoon to 1 cup of warm boiled water 40 ° C, have a drink on an empty stomach, lie on your right side on a heating pad on a 1-1 5:00. Necessarily follow that every day was a chair. Number of fluid intake increased by 0,5-1 liter.
Appointment Enterosorbents, enzymes, and hepatoprotectors eubiotics appropriate on the fourth day. General recommendations on the dietetics opisthorchiasis using dietary supplements:
- Diet: within 2-3 months are excluded fried, oily, spicy food, ample fluid intake is recommended (therapeutic berry juice - blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, sea buckthorn, fruit juices), dairy products, bran, raw and cooked vegetables;
- Tyubazhi of salt lake Shira 2-3 times a week during 1-1,5 months;
- Hepatoprotector HEPAR FORMULA 1 tablet 2 times a day, Lecithin (1 tsp 3 times daily with meals) for 15-30 days;
- Choleretic herb broth from 150 to 400 ml per day depending on age and body weight, drinking warm for 30 minutes before eating;
- Antispasmodics, no-spa, tifen 1/2-1 tablet 2 times a day;
- Chelators TOKSFAYTER or FITOSORBOVIT 1-2 days after receiving biltritsida on '/ 2-1 teaspoonful 2 times a day for 3-4 weeks. When you receive Enterosorbents encouraged to strengthen the water regime to 2-2,5 liters per day;
- If necessary, may additionally be assigned COMPLEX ENZYME PLUS (1-2 tablets 3 times daily with meals for 10-20 days); SKIN LINE (BAA with antihistamine action) for adults 2 tablets 2 times a day for children from 1 up to 3 pills a day;
- Discovery Discovery charm or force or Discovery Excellent - 1 tablet 3 times a day, 10 days;
- During the first year after treatment of opisthorchiasis recommended repeated courses of Enterosorbents, hepatoprotectors, immunostimulatory dietary supplement on a quarterly basis.
Evaluating the effectiveness of the treatment is carried out after 1, 3, 6 and 12 months after the first course.
Biltricid not appointed: in acute diseases of the liver, kidneys, cardiovascular disease, pregnancy (all the time!), With fresh ulcers of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
Ascariasis - helminthiasis in the group nematosis. Pathogen - round worms, ascaris. The length of females from 25 to 40 cm, males - from 15 to 25 cm adult ascarids live in the small intestine, where the females lay each day to 200 thousand eggs. Humans are the only source of infestation. In contact with mature eggs in the intestines the larvae are released from the egg shells and put into capillaries bowel wall, which fall into the pulmonary circulation, then in the airways, then reach the mouth and re-enter the small intestine where the parasites develop into adults. Roundworm live about a year. The degree of contamination of ascariasis in Russia is extremely high. Larvae of Ascaris sensitized body products of their metabolism and decay, as well as mechanical damage blood vessels and tissues during migration. Adult ascarids have toxic effects on the body, can cause mechanical damage to the intestinal wall, and when intensity of infection - obturation of the intestinal lumen and mechanical ileus.
Sometimes, ascariasis is the cause of bronchitis and bronchial asthma, pulmonary infiltrates, liver abscesses, cholangitis and pancreatitis.
Combined therapy of ascariasis with BAA
For purposes of specific drugs like vermoks, piperazine, decaris etc. resort in cases of failure of nutraceuticals, which happens very rarely and with limited financial capabilities of patients.
1. TOKSFAYTER on '/ 2-1 teaspoonful 2-3 times a day with plenty of liquid or FITOSORBOVIT 1 teaspoon 2 times a day for 15 days. Roundworm usually go in the first 3-5 days.
2. Cat's Claw from 500-1500 mg per day (increases the effect of anthelminthic TOKSFAYTERA and stimulates the immune system). Restorative course. Green Star, 1 capsule 2 times a day or GASTROKALM 1 tablet 2 times a day for 1 month. When neuroticism: Good Night, 1 capsule at night, LECITHIN 1 teaspoonful (dose can be increased up to 1 tablespoon) per day. According to the testimony: COMPLEX ENZYME PLUS 1/2-1 tablet 2 times daily with meals; hepatoprotector HEPAR FORMULA within 15-30 days.
Prophylactic courses: 2-3 times per year rate Enterosorbents (required in summer, winter and spring), Green Star, Cat's Claw.
Enterobiasis - helminthiasis, which is the causative agent of pinworm. This is a grayish-white round worms up to 12 mm in length. Pinworm parasitic in the lower small intestine and colon, to actively go out of the anus. Perhaps zapolzanie pinworms in the appendix (appendix), female sex organs.
Lifespan pinworms 28-56 days.
The main symptom - itching around the anus at night, lasted several days and repeated every 3-4 weeks. Frequent headaches, nausea, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, memory impairment. Pinworms may contribute to fractures, dermatitis, abscesses and eczema in the anus, perineum, genitals, vulvovaginitis, pielotsistita, bedwetting.
Pinworms have a mechanical, toxic and allergic effects on the body, contribute to inflammation in the intestine, prianalnoy area, genitals (particularly for girls and women), urinary tract.
Infection occurs when ingestion of parasite eggs, which fall in the hands in contact with the patient, as well as kitchen utensils, contaminated faeces (pots, chairs, etc.) and walls of the latrines.
To prevent autoinvazii (when a man from himself is infected again) recommend wearing tightly-fitting breeches or shorts with elastic, ironing their clothes and bed with a hot iron.
To combat the itching and to mechanical removal of pinworms and mucus inserted at night into the anus wool, do enemas ABITELEM (1 teaspoon per 250 ml of water) and milk-garlic enemas for 2 weeks.
In case of insufficient treatment effectiveness of the activities listed above enterobioze spend nutraceuticals, as with ascariasis.
The originator is the simplest. Exists in the form of vegetative and tsistnoy shapes, sizes which microscopically. Vegetative forms of parasites in the small intestine down to the colon, forming cysts that are excreted in the feces into the environment. The source of infection is the only person infested lamblia. Transmission occurs through fecal-oral route. Most epidemiological outbreaks giardiasis are aqueous in nature. Transmission can be carried out through food, in which Giardia cysts can survive up to 2 days in raw water - up to 30 days. For the development of giardiasis enough to swallow 10 cysts.
The prevalence of giardiasis in Russia - 70%. WHO estimates that it refers to the number of parasitic diseases are the number one problem of public health. Among preschool children of invasion is much higher.
Vegetative forms can only exist on the mucosal surface of the upper small intestine, disrupting the membrane digestion, blocking the small intestine mucosa. May experience increased growth of bacteria and yeast cells, which further leads to dysfunction of biliary tract and pancreas.
Clinical manifestations of giardiasis is largely due to the deterioration of the intake, especially fats and carbohydrates, decreased activity of enzymes, absorption of vitamins (B12, C, etc.). In the biliary tract Giardia can not exist (bile kills them), so that they can not cause severe liver damage, gall bladder and often cause reflex biliary dyskinesia.
It is believed that 90% of city dwellers are suffering giardiasis. Most of the infested human giardiasis occurs latently. When combined carrier lamblia with any illness, a massive invasion, patients with immunodeficiency giardiasis is considerably heavier, more relapses occur and re-infection.
When the latent forms of giardiasis is recommended:
1. Chelators firms ART LIFE TOKSFAYTER within 2-3 weeks (2 capsules 2 times a day for 30-40 minutes before meals) or FITOSORBOVIT 1 tablet (1 teaspoon) 2 times daily on an empty stomach.
2. Broth choleretic herbs to 1 / 2 cup 2-3 times a day for 10 days.
3. Birch tar under the scheme: the first day of 4 drops and then increase the daily dose by 1 drop and bring to 14 (calculated on an adult weight 50-70 kg), then in the reverse order of reduction of the dose daily for 1 drop (up to 4 drops).
4. Tyubazhi with mineral water of Lake Shira, 2 times a week for 1 month (1 / 2 teaspoon dissolved in 1 / 2 cup warm water to drink salt water on an empty stomach and lie on the right side with a warm hot-water bottle for 30-60 minutes). After 3 weeks, start taking a Green Star or charm or DISCOVERY DISCOVERY DISCOVERY Excellent strength or 1 capsule (1 tablet) 2 times daily before meals in the morning, within 1 month.
During the year, needed repeated courses of preventive Enterosorbents in conjunction with tyubazhami quarterly for 15-20 days. In the winter-spring period recommended Green Star, Cat's Claw or Discovery charm.
With a massive invasion, severe giardiasis in persons with immunodeficiency is recommended:
1. Preparatory course - the appointment of the following supplements: Cat's Claw, Green Star, Discovery charm or Super Shield for 2-4 weeks. During this period, we recommend additional rehabilitation of all foci of infection (removal of all carious lesions, lavage lacunae of tonsils in chronic purulent tonsillitis, etc.).
2. Treatment course: specific treatment for giardiasis is tiberal. Adults and children weighing over 35 kg 3 tablets, once appointed, after supper. In chronic, often relapsing forms of giardiasis taking 1 tablet 2 times a day for 5 days. Makmiror (especially shows with a combination of giardiasis with candidiasis) - adults and 2 tablets 2-3 times daily for 7 days; Children: 1 tablet 2 times a day. Noksadzhin 1 tablet 2 times a day for 5 days. The usual dosage is one of the above products in conjunction with the following dietary supplement firms ART LIFE:
- Cat's Claw 1 capsule 2-3 times daily after meals for 15 days.
- Green Star, 1 capsule 2 times daily on an empty stomach, 15 days,
- HEPAR FORMULA 1/2-1 tablet 2-3 times daily for 15-30 days.
- Tyubazhi (see above) for 1-1,5 months 2-3 times a week.
After the course one of the above antibiotics added enterosorbent in the usual way for 3 weeks with the enzyme complex plus 1/2-1 tablet 2 times daily with meals. Requires control over bowel movement, ample fluid intake, which can be successfully recommend vitamin and mineral jelly.
3. Recovery phases. BIFIDOBAK 1 capsule 2 times a day for 15 days on the Discovery CHARM I tablet 2 times a day in the morning for 30 days, 15 days ATSIDOBAK 1 capsule 2 times within 15 days.
Prevention of relapse and reinfection. During the first year after treatment giardiasis prevention of recurrent infections successfully provided regular courses Enterosorbents: every 3 months in combination with immune "correction" Cat's Claw or Discovery charm. For example, TOKSFAYTER 1 capsule 2 times daily on an empty stomach for 1 month and Super Shield 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals for 15-30 days. 2 times a year is desired reception supplements that improve the function of liver and pancreas: a formula to HEPAR '/ 2-1 tablet 2 times a day for 1 month; enzyme complex plus 1/2-1 tablet 2 times daily with a meal in 10-15 days; tyubazhi
Amebiasis (amebic dysentery) - protozoal disease, characterized by moderate intoxication, an ulcerative lesion of the intestine and is complicated in some cases, abscesses of the liver, brain, damage the lungs and other organs.
Microscopic pathogen can exist in three forms: vegetative form capable englobe to 20 or more red blood cells (one amoeba) and is found only in sick people. Translucent shape of red blood cells do not phagocytize (found only in carriers of the amoebas). Stage of the cysts can cause infection. Source of infection is the man. Route of transmission
- Oral (ingestion of cysts from contaminated water and food). Amoebiasis is widespread in many countries (prevalence dysenteric amoeba in the average 10%). Characterized by pronounced summer-autumn season.
Infection occurs when the amoeba enters the cysts in the lower part of the fine or the initial division of the colon. Sheath cyst collapses and turns into a translucent cyst form the amoeba, which often causes a healthy carrier. When introducing the wall of the intestine amoeba turns into a pathogenic form, causes the appearance of abscesses under the mucous membrane, which burst into the lumen with the formation of ulcers of the mucous mostly blind and ascending regions of the colon. Hematogenous route dysentery amoeba from the intestines can invade the liver and other organs and cause the formation of abscesses there. Intestinal amoebiasis occurs more often in the form of slowly progressive disease with a variety of clinical manifestations. The most characteristic diarrhea (up to 5 times a day), pain in the lower intestine, tenesmus, weakness, headaches, subfebrilitet. With long-term chronic course of developing the asthenic syndrome hypochromic anemia, loss of appetite. Effective specific treatment for intestinal forms of amebiasis is intetriks 1 tablet 3 times a day for 5-7 days (tiberal 1 tablet 2 times for 5 days in patients receiving dietary supplements (see the treatment of giardiasis). 2-3 weeks after primary therapy should prinimatbiodobavki firms ART LIFE:
- BIFIDOBAK 1 capsule 2 times daily on an empty stomach for 30 days;
- Discovery CHARM: 1 tablet 2 times daily (last reception no later than 18.00) within 1 month;
- The development of anemia - GREEN STAR COMPLEX WITH VITAMIN "C" for 15-30 days, the vitamin and mineral jelly, and extract of Siberian fir ABITEL.
According to the WHO (World Health Organization) in 1998, one third of deaths caused by infectious and parasitic diseases. Parasites have not only a direct pathological effect, but also cause allergization and immune suppression.
Established that helminth infections give rise to various forms of acquired immunodeficiency, thereby worsening the epidemic Failings of intestinal dysbiosis, viral and respiratory infections.
Prevention of parasitic diseases include:
- Hygiene of the body, clothing, housing, public hygiene;
- Soolyudenie food hygiene;
- Reception Enterosorbents (TOKSFAYTER, FITOSORBOVIT, etc.), Green Star, Cat's Claw 2-3 times a year;
- Maintenance of normal intestinal microflora: BIFIDOBAK, ATSIDOBAK 2-3 months a year - vitamin: Discovery or Discovery CHARM POWER Discovery Excellent, Kaltsimaks 2-3 months a year.