Breast cancer or benign tumors?
Every doctor knows that forecasts the end of the disease should be approached very carefully. Many well-known examples of the inhibition of carcinogenesis, this advantage comes very late stages and rapid development of breast cancer, which was diagnosed in the early stages. This is especially true . So today we will talk about how to distinguish benign tumors from breast cancer.the
the First signs of breast cancer
Women, who often face problems that relate to breast cancer in the form of nodular or extensive seals, often confuse different illness with cancer. Fortunately not many people education is considered malignant.the
Pain, lumps in the breast accompany such diseases:the
- Mastitis – it is primarily an inflammatory disease; the
- Breast – small (nodular), large (diffuse) of the seal; the
- Fibroadenoma – represent benign neoplasms.
Mastitis – is an inflammation of directly infectious, traumatic nature of the gland, which functions. Sometimes find a link with breast that are not related to lactation.the
Signs of mastitis include:the
- Seal, it is diffuse at first; the
- Pain that bursting that increases during feeding the
- body Temperature increases; the
- Sometimes one can see the formation of purulent cavities or nodular seal the
- In lactation, you may see some discharge from the nipple
From cancer this disease has a rapid debut, which is associated with the above mentioned reasons, which can be defined in the polling period patient women during history-taking.the
Breast – this is not an inflammatory disease, but it is associated with abnormal growth of the alveoli and ducts of the breast directly under the influence of a hormone imbalance – increases the level of estrogen, prolactin and decreased progesterone in the blood and tissues of the gland.
identify the following forms: nodular and diffuse. Because the tissue grow, the disease is sometimes called fibrocystic breast disease. In risk group includes women older than 35 years.the
Signs of mastitis:the
- while feeling some seal you can feel resembling grains nodules; the
- becomes a mix of the pathology with violation of menstruation in women of menopausal or reconstructions of nature; the
- the Pain develops gradually and depends on the measure of increasing seal the
- In the course of the disease for a long time can join and symptoms of mastitis.
Fibroadenoma – is a benign formation that applies to glandular tissue. Distinguish the disease into two groups: Mature (form is good centurybut) and immature (the form itself is loose). Some fibroadenomas are characterized by a tendency to degeneration. At risk are women over 20 years.the
Signs of fibroadenoma:the
- Seal single or multiple nature; the
- Pain and other symptoms almost do not appear.
Identify other forms of chest pathologies that are not associated with cancer. To get clarification you should always consult a doctor.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.