What is stomatitis
Stomatitis - disease (inflammation) of the oral mucosa. Etc.edpolagaetsya that the occurrence of stomatitis can be a form of protective immune responses infection penetrated into the oral cavity. But, since the mechanism of the disease is not specified, the reasons for its can be arbitrarily many - from elementary hygiene compliance in the oral cavity to allergic reactions or serious violationsin the different systems of the body.
The symptoms of stomatitis have:
- redness of the mucous membranes of the mouth;
- rash yellowish;
- gray patina on the gums;
- the formation of micro-ulcers on the gums and oral;
- pain when chewing and pronunciation;
- submandibular lymph increaseknots etc.
Although, for the most part, stomatitis he disappears for a week, with appropriate hygiene - to treat the disease alone or folk remedies strongly not recommended as a list of possible reasons for its occurrence is quite extensive and, therefore, he and stomatitisDoes he like symptoms may indicate a rather serious disease.
Accepted provide several kinds of sores, depending on the underlying cause and the nature of the disease:
- allergic (anaphylactic) - negative reaction to certain drugs;
- infectious (ulcerative,herpetic) - penetration of the virus or infection;
- catarrhal - failure to comply with hygiene in the mouth;
- aphthous - gastrointestinal diseases.
Depending on the form, treatment is carried out on the basis of antiviral or antifungal medications. By the way, to find a doctor to treat stomatitis you can on the portal. Andwrinkle: the best treatment - is prevention.