Hepatoprotectors from the company ArtLife
Liver - the largest iron body. This fact is known to anyone even casually familiar with the course of anatomy. Mass of this gland is about 1,5-2 kg.
The liver is the organ of digestion time (due to the development of one of the most important digestive juice - bile), blood (due to the hematopoietic function) and the metabolism of all types, including hormone.
Participation of the liver in digestion processes is provided mainly through the bile, which is synthesized by liver cells and accumulates in the gallbladder.
Bile performs the following functions in the processes of digestion:
• emulsifying fats, so he increases the surface for the hydrolysis of lipase;
• dissolves the hydrolysis products of fat than promotes their absorption;
• increases the activity of enzymes (pancreatic and intestinal), especially lipase;
• neutralize stomach acid;
• promotes absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, cholesterol, amino acids and calcium salts;
• Participates in the wall digestion, facilitating the fixation of enzymes
• enhances motor and secretory function of the small intestine.
In addition, bile acts bacteriostatic - inhibits the development of germs, prevents the development of putrefactive processes in the intestine.
In addition to the digestive, liver performs more than 70 functions. Here are the most important ones are:
1. Participation in the exchange of proteins. This function is expressed in the splitting and restructuring of amino acids from which proteins are coming in the diet. In the liver is processing of amino acids by enzymes. It also contains a reserve protein, which is used in a limited flow of protein intake.
2. Participation in the exchange of carbohydrates. Glucose and other sugars, coming in the liver, turning it into glycogen, which is delayed and stored as energy reserve. In the performance of glucose or insufficient intake of dietary glycogen in the liver turns into glucose, which enters the blood and nourishes the tissues with energy.
3. Participation in fat metabolism. The liver produces bile, which acts on fats in the intestine. In the liver oxidizes fatty acids. One of the most important functions of the liver - the formation of fat from sugar. With an excess of carbohydrates and proteins is dominated by this process. With a lack of necessary carbohydrates, glycogen is synthesized from protein.
4. Participation in the exchange of vitamins. All fat-soluble vitamins are absorbed in the gut wall only in the presence of bile acids, liver allocation. Some vitamins are deposited (retained and preserved) in the liver.
5. Participation in the cleavage of many hormones: thyroxine, aldosterone, antidiuretic hormone, insulin and others. The liver plays an important role in maintaining the hormonal balance of the body, through its participation in the exchange of hormones.
6. Participation in the exchange of trace elements. It has an impact on iron absorption in the intestine and deposited it. Liver - depot copper and zinc. She participates in the exchange of manganese, cobalt and other essential micronutrients.
7. In the liver synthesizes substances involved in blood coagulation and anticoagulation system components. In addition, the liver - a depot.
8. Protective (barrier) function of the liver, which appears in the following. First, the microbes in the liver are subjected to phagocytosis, that is "eaten" by the specialized cells. Secondly, the liver cells to neutralize all toxic substances for the organism. The mucous membrane of the hepatic vessels and special cells suck and break down toxic substances entering the blood and lymph. In the liver, blood and lymph comes not only foreign molecules, but also killed germs, bacteria, viruses, protozoa (ljamblii, chlamydia, gonococcus, gardnerella, oiistorhi, Trichomonas), and helminths such as roundworm, echinococcus; cancerous tissues and cells blood, including hepatitis viruses dead. The liver should also disarm and live microorganisms: viruses, worms, protozoans, which come with the blood, prevent them from breeding and settling in other vital organs: lungs, brain, heart, eyes, etc.
Thus, the importance of the full functioning of the liver is not questioned. Of particular relevance is its full work in the light of the increasing incidence of chronic hepatitis dynamics.
Hepatitis B, like all chronic, long-occurring disease, "supplies" in the liver is not only a huge number of dead cells, but also harmful chemical compounds of medicinal purposes: salicylates, antibiotics, sulfonamides, and many other chemical compounds, such as contraceptives that destroy the liver .
In order to preserve the functional activity of the liver, is a special class of biologically active substances. They are called hepatoprotectors. Hepatoprotectors main function is to protect liver cells from the damaging effects of the increased quantity of decomposition products formed during intense exercise, poor diet, the action of toxic stimuli, from any source, including biological weapons.
With hepatoprotectors very heterogeneous, it includes substances of different chemical groups with widely differing effects on processes in the liver tissue. Some act primarily on the processes of metabolism and compensate for the lost function of the liver cells, while others maintain a stable state of their structure. There is a class of substances whose hepatoprotective properties are realized at the expense of pronounced antioxidant activity. Moreover, despite many years of clinical experience and a large number of scientific studies, the boundaries of their application has not yet been delineated.
In this aspect of the company hepatoprotectors ArtLife successfully combine all the ways to maintain an active state of liver cells. It is thanks to its multicomponent composition of these biologically active complexes are used successfully in many cases, no matter what the reason for the decreased activity of the liver: an inflammatory or intoxication.
Bioactive complex Hepar Formula "- a formula for the health of your liver. This composition of natural plant extracts and phospholipids, which supports the restoration processes in the liver and is largely aimed at restoring the structure of hepatic tissue.
Due to the presence of complex extracts halophytes Kholmova and thistle, it protects and regenerates the liver cells, has a healing, vasodilator, hypotensive effect. Lowers cholesterol in the blood. Crispy artichoke thistle and included in the composition of the active composition, contribute to the prevention of stagnation in the hepatobiliary system, its ability to activate the synthesis of bile and increase its outflow. Therefore, it is especially good when expressed biliary dyskinesia, or for the prevention of cholestasis. This hepatoprotective complex not only helps to normalize and support the functional activity of liver cells. He has a positive effect on their structure. Choline, inositol and lecithin, the phospholipids are important for the body, stabilize the state of the membranes of liver cells, prevent their fat infiltration, prevent the development of cirrhosis. The presence of complex amino acid methionine enhances the above effect due to the normalization of synthetic processes, and the presence of vitamin B6 optimizes for enzymatic reactions and stabilizes the metabolism.
Bioactive complex Gepaton-2 "is designed for gentle but effective support to the functional activity of liver cells. It is ideal for people whose livers are not subjected to extreme loads of toxic or infectious attack. Even in these conditions, full health care for the liver cells - an integral part of a healthy lifestyle.
ComponentsSoftwareLiana "Gepaton" balanced in such a way that provides comprehensive support to the work of the liver. Contents of the physiological activator of motility of the gastrointestinal tract, such as beets, provides a natural regulation of bile secretion. Choleretic action have Bupleurum Root, Dandelion and everlasting. The latter not only has the property to increase biliary excretion, it improves the properties of bile: reduces its viscosity, reduces the concentration of bile acids and bilirubin content in bile, has holestrinosnizhayuschim action. Prevention of stagnation in the hepatobiliary system is carried out by pronounced spasmolytic hips and hypericum. Strong antiseptic and antimicrobial activity of tansy and yarrow prevents the development of inflammatory processes. The presence of the extract halophytes Kholmova amino acids methionine, cysteine and glutamic acid in the complex Gepaton-2 improves the general condition of the liver cells, regulates the synthesis of choline and strengthens cell membranes. The presence in the composition of burdock root, possessing diuretic and sudorific action, contributes to increased excretion of harmful metabolites. Multivitamin Complex optimizes the metabolism in the liver tissue.
Thus, the company is ArtLife bioactive complexes capable of preventing decrease in activity of liver cells or restore their proper functioning.