Lecithin of high quality
Balanced set of vital phospholipid-building material and indispensable regulator of metabolism in all cells
Lecithin (a mixture of phospholipids) belongs to the most important components of nutrition, deficiency of which is a serious health problem in the absolute number of the population. The chronic lack of phospholipid complex of the diet promotes and aggravates during atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, fatty hepatosis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer had a negative effect on the functioning of the brain during pregnancy, anti-protection ...
BASIC THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS AND MECHANISMS OF ACTION:
• participates in the construction of cellular membranes of virtually all organs | systems;
• ensures the normal course of fat metabolism, normalizes the ratio of HDL and low density in plasma, disperses and removes excess total cholesterol;
• improves brain function and cardiovascular system, the transmission of nerve impulses, the energy potential of cells;
• reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and its treatment factor is a correction;
• profilaktiruet fatty degeneration (steatosis), liver, gallstones;
• Helps digestion and absorption of thiamine liver vitamin A in the intestine;
• contributes to the restoration of the liver after the damaging effect of alcohol and other toxins himfarmpreparatov;
• normalizes and enhances neutralizing (konyugatsionnuyu) function of the liver, promotes the binding of hepatocytes excess estrogen, when taken regularly prevents the development of mastitis, fibroids, benign prostatic hyperplasia.
LECITHIN - vital for the normal functioning of virtually all cells of the body component, with the heart, brain, peripheral nerves has the highest content of it. The value and diversity of functions of lecithin (phospholipids) in humans caused by a wide participation of his in the metabolic (metabolic) processes. Phospholipids promote the emulsification of fats in the intestine, their absorption and cleavage, transport of lipids from hepatocytes, which prevents the development of fatty hepatosis and cirrhosis. With the accelerated transport of lecithin and fat burning in the mitochondria, which ensures their energy potential, supported by optimal (physiological), the ratio of HDL and VLDL, thus preventing the progression of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease: the scientists found that there is an inverse relationship between the concentration of HDL cholesterol and mortality from coronary heart disease. Lecithin (phospholipids) is part of the cell membranes of most tissues of the body, entering from the outside, it is embedded in the membrane of cells and their organelles, replacing the deficiency of endogenous phospholipids. At the same time improving the properties of semipermeable membranes, their "fluidity" and elasticity, reduces the increased tendency of platelets to red blood cell adhesion and aggregation, which is the result of excessive accumulation of cholesterol in their membranes and oxidized lipids. Lecithin is rich in isoflavones - natural substances that prevent the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
American researchers have shown that 80% of patients, suffering, yuschih from high cholesterol, lecithin after starting in a few weeks of cholesterol in the blood serum LOWER, camping on the average by 41%, while the normalized ratio of so-called "good "and" bad "fats. With a lack of lecithin breaks down fat transport into the mitochondria, resulting in a reduction of the energy potential of the cells, the development of degenerative changes and "chronic" muscle fatigue.
is also an integral part of acetylcholine and promotes the transmission of nerve impulses, it improves over the brain processes associated with learning and remembering.
Adult daily requirement in the lecithin is not less than 9 g, while the food we get it much lower. Therefore require special attention condition, caused by shortcomings component of lecithin income from food, such as fatty food intolerance (manifested as diarrhea and bloating), high blood pressure, slowing of growth and development, the presence of gastric ulcer and duodenum, heart rhythm abnormalities, failure of liver and kidney, increased irritability and fatigue, impaired memory and thought processes, paresis, paralysis, stroke, poor sleep, skin diseases (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema), giperholes-terinemiya, atherosclerosis, diseases of the cardiovascular system, liver cirrhosis, joint diseases, and pregnancy. All these states are an indication for the introduction of additional phospholipids (lecithin) in our body.
Studies on human cells and laboratory animals, as well as results of practical application of lecithin-known naturopathic demonstrated anticancer activity of some compounds of soy. One of them, genistein, prevents prostate cancer, mammary tumors, and intestine.
And another very important aspect of the phospholipids. "Japanese and American women so differently tolerate menopause, which inadvertently start thinking about what is hidden behind this kind of mystery," - said Dr. Margo Woods of Tufts University in Boston, which studies the effect of soy products on menopausal symptoms. It turned out that in Japan women are eating less animal protein and more vegetable - soy products. And soy is rich in so-called phytoestrogens substances that are to some extent mimic the action of female hormones Popov, eliminate debilitating hot flashes and night sweats.
for supplies of essential phospholipids in the body and the removal of various pathological conditions ArtLife company offers high-quality lecithin, which contains the required proportion of essential phospholipids complex. As shown. Repetition, soy lecithin is more effective to prevent crashes of lipid metabolism and other pathological states than the lecithin of animal origin. Being a product of plant origin. Lecithin Company ArtLife well tolerated even with prolonged use, so far not been reported any serious adverse reactions.
• prevention and complex therapy of atherosclerosis, dislipoproteidemy;
• prevention and complex treatment of acute and chronic heart disease (CHD, angina, myocardial infarction, co-ronarokardioskleroz, myocardial, hypertension, etc.
• effective in encephalopathy, stroke, paralysis, paresis, brain injury, CNS and their complications;
• intense mental and neyroemotsionalnye load;
• is necessary for the normal course of pregnancy, the formation of vital organs in the fetus, reducing the number of complications and prevention of postnatal CNS lesions are expecting a baby;
• Violations neyrosinapticheskoy conduction parapichi, hyperkinesis, growth and development;
• toxic and inflammatory damage to the liver, fatty steatosis;
• deterioration of memory, reduced mental and physical health, severe physical and competitive stress;
• prevention and treatment of gallstone and kidney stones;
• age immunological disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome;
• skin diseases (psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema, herpes, etc.), food allergies and dermatitis;
• gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, malabsorption syndrome (violation fermentovydeleniya, digestion, absorption and assimilation of food), chronic pancreatitis, cholecystitis, colitis;
• osteoporosis of various etiologies;
• schemes in the treatment and prevention of mastitis, fibroids, endometriosis, uterine cancer, breast, prostate adenoma and prostate cancer.