OI Raskin, VS Tseshkovsky, TL Clinic of Professor Lokhvitsky SV, Karaganda
The aim of our study was to investigate the clinical efficacy of biologically active additives to food companies (BAA) ATSIDOBAK, GASTROKALM, BIFIDOBAK (production company ART LIFE ).
Clinical assessment was carried out by the following parameters:
1. Subjective feelings of the patient.
2. Data of objective inspection.
3. These laboratory and instrumental methods.
All under the supervision there were 30 patients: 10 men aged 26-35 years, 10 people-36-45; 10-46-55.
About 10 people in the surveys was verified diagnosis dysbacteriosis II degree, due to the lack of Lactobacillus; in 10 people - dysbacteriosis II degree, due to the lack of Bifidobacterium, with 10 people - antoralnogo chronic gastritis of the stomach with increased acidity in the acute stage. General and biochemical tests showed normal levels of protein, sugar, hemoglobin, AST, ALT, bilirubin, kreotinina. In patients with intestinal dysbiosis diagnosis was confirmed by analysis of fecal bacteria overgrowth. Diseases of the stomach was verified endoscopically and data intragastric pH-metry.
The course of treatment BAA ART LIFE was 1 month, consistent with the recommended dose. Side effects with dietary supplements are not mentioned, the organoleptic properties of drugs were assessed as satisfactory. Medicinal properties were evaluated on the following parameters:
• abdominal pain disappeared in 28 out of 30 people (93,3%);
• dyspepsia in 30 out of 30 (100%);
• unstable chair to normal in 19 of 20 (95%).
2. Objective data:
• palpation of the abdomen is not revealed pathological manifestations in 28 people from 30 (93,3%);
• No effect in 2 patients of 30 (6.6%).
3. These laboratory and instrumental examinations:
• When re-fibrogastroduodenoscopy there is a clear positive trend in 9 out of 10 people (90%);
• re-analysis of fecal bacteria overgrowth identified: a tendency to improvement in 12 out of 20 (60%), normalization of intestinal microflora in 5 people out of 20 (25%), lack of positive effect in 3 out of 20 people (15%).
1. Effect in the treatment of biologically active additives to food and ATSIDOBAK BIFIDOBAK is 85% (as monotherapy).
2. The positive effect of the use of supplements GASTROKALM noted in 90%. Therapy was combined with amoxicillin at a dose of 0.5 tablets 4 times a day for 10 days. The course of treatment with biologically active additives company ATSIDOBAK and BIFIDOBAK FIRMS ART LIFE 1 month at a dose of 1 capsule 1 time per day in the morning 30-40 minutes before a meal, GASTROKALM-1 tablet 3 times daily before meals.
Biologically active food supplements company ART LIFE GASTROKALM, ATSIDOBAK, BIFIDOBAK can be used in treating patients with dysbiosis and chronic gastritis, both as primary and as tools.