Processing medical instrument
What is the sterilizer?
In medical practice for disinfection of medical instruments reusable use special installation - sterilizers. This installation, in whichcreated an environment in which harmful bacteria are destroyed and viruses. The vast experience in the field of production as a medical instrument, and associated equipment is world-famous corporation Johnson & Johnson. About their products, in particular about the STERRAD 100NX sterilizer can learn more online elitemedica.com.ua, in the relevant section. Generally, all used in medical sterilizers are divided into four main types, depending on the microbial decontamination technology:
- Steam (autoclave) - used for processing tool having contact with mucous membranes, blood, injection;
- Air - handling of the instrument warmed air that destroys bacteria;
- Ultraviolet - UV-processing tools, widely used in surgery and dentistry;
- Plasma - the newest type sterilizers, whose action is based on the interaction of pearent (based on hydrogen peroxide) and the tool. This approach helps to deactivate harmful components that are sensitive to humidity and temperature.
Description STERRAD 100NX
This sterilizer falls into the latter type, using precision instruments for sterilization of the plasmanology STERRAD & reg ;. This makes it possible to achieve certain advantages over competing models:
- the exclusion of human error by minimizing its participation in the sterilization process;
- increasing comfort and safety in the workplace;
- a significant reduction of the time erasedilizatsii.
Sterilizers are an integral part of any health care provider, because they prevent the spread of a variety of bacterial and viral infections through the tool.