If you think like the rest time to find a cheap accommodation, then you've come to the right place. In this article we will discuss what is a mini-hotel.
From the big brother hotel, mini-hotel differs only in the number dostpny rooms. However there is no exact definition of how many rooms must the hotel, so it was called a mini-hotel. In the Russian Federation such is considered a hotel with 10-30 rooms in Europe – this is about 50 rooms. True, there are tiny small hotels that only have 3 - 5 rooms.
In Ukraine, in the hotel business, their share is very small, but abroad they occupy a substantial part of the hotel market. That is why, without a doubt, the number each year will only increase. More pre-emptive mini-hotels located in resort areas, but you can also meet them in the big industrial cities and in the capital. By the way, if you are interested in , then I suggest you stop in the mini-hotel "Delta".
Over time I have developed a stereotype that small hotels are gilliom low class, and if you see the prefix "mini" – that is necessarily a bad thing. But actually, in most cases, exactly the opposite is sometimes unique, individual hotels that offer services that meet the highest standards of hotel industry.
who directed the mini-hotels?
the 1st and foremost, the target audience of mini-hotels is for business or pleasure, both Ukrainian and foreign, who are interested in 2 things: budget accommodation and comfort.
Pros and cons
- here is cozy and comfortable, everything renovated and good furniture;
- affordable price.
- here calm and quiet, since there is no huge number of visitors;
- it's not very expensive bed linen;
- there is a small area of the room;
- here are high-quality and careful cleaning of the rooms;
- there is a kitchen, working kitchen appliances and crockery and washing machine;
- about clients there is always taken care of individually;
- often, there are services such as: ticket purchase, delivery, press, ordering desired products;
- there are no restaurants, fitness club and movie theater.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.