Implantation is a kind of prosthesis, etc.When that instead lost due to illness of the tooth root, the bone tissue is implanted an artificial substitute for it - a prosthesis or implant. The implant is made of titanium - with optimal material properties to integrate into the jawbone, and splicing it. Also used for this purpose zirconia. If you intiresuet in this respect nare suggested by a myriad of clinics European model.
Implantation can be applied if:
- missing one tooth. In this implantation avoids disturbing adjacent teeth treatment and subsequently load is distributed evenly on the teeth;
- missing several teeth, or all dentalsecond row. In this case, possible to install a so-called non-removable prosthesis.
For the successful conduct of operations necessary condition is the presence of bone volume at the installation site. Besides simply necessary to thorough diagnosis oral dentition (preferably using ortopantomogrammu) and all organismsma in order to exclude possible contraindications.
Contraindications to implantation may serve:
- a blood disease which can cause severe bleeding during surgery;
- CNS diseases affecting the appropriateness of the treatment and rehabilitationperiod;
- disease of the immune system;
- malignant tumors;
- connective tissue diseases;
- diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism.
Operations prosthetic tooth or tooth series can be performed under local anesthesia. The duration of the procedure, typically less than one hour, and includesseveral intermediate steps:
- gingival incision over the place of installation, followed by education (using burs of different diameters) nests under the implant;
- actually, implant placement and suturing the gums;
- engraftment of the implant. This stage can last from three to six months, depending on the anatomical features;
- Set the healing abutment;
- setting crown on the implant.