The current animation is almost completely moved away from its classical origins, even in Russia, whose territory in the SovietUnion successfully operated one of the most powerful and advanced in the world of animation bases. Cartoons performed on such a popular previously drawn ("The Kid and Karlsson", "Mowgli", "Buttermilk") and clay ("Plasticine Crow", "Last Year's Snow Was Falling") technology have virtually no parallel in modern times. Nonetheless, from thiscinema industries in Russia is developing successfully, albeit with the use of advanced animation, digital 3-D technology. This article will try to remember the most popular of recent years.
1. "Masha and the Bear." Perhaps the most popular, both among an audience of children and adults, EntertainmentFirst animated series. The plot revolves around an unusual friendship small, agile and extremely harmful girl Masha and in every sense of the positive hero Bears.
2. Series devoted to the three legendary hero of Russia: Ilya Muromets, Nikitich and Alyosha Popovich. Includes four cartoon "Alyosha Popovich and Tugarin Snake", "Goodnya Nikitich and The Dragon "," Ilya Muromets and Nightingale the Robber "and" Three heroes and Shamahanskaya queen ".
3. "Star Dogs: Belka and Strelka". Travelogue in the space of two legendary dogs.
4. Educational cartoons for the kids "Luntik", "Smeshariki".
5." Ivan Tsarevich and the Grey Wolf. "The story follows the adventures of two characters in the famous Fairy Kingdom.
6. "The Snow Queen". A modern interpretation of the good old Andersen's fairy tale about the eternal struggle between good (Gerd) and evil (The Snow Queen).
7. "Alice knows what to do!". Cartoon about the distant future, the main character of which is known to all Soviet children Alice Selezneva.
According to the materials Megogo.net