KEY FEATURES lactobacilli:
• in collaboration with other microorganisms show high antagonistic activity against pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microorganisms, preventing their excessive proliferation in the stomach and small intestine of lactobacilli are the main microbiological Evens formation colonization resistance;
• provide local and general immunomodulating effects, including stimulating the phagocytic activity of neutrophils. macrophages, the synthesis of secretory immunoglobulins and the formation of interferon, interleukin -1, tumor necrosis factor-alpha;
• play an important role in the recycling of bile acids and cholesterol:
• contribute to the digestion of proteins, the formation of B vitamins;
• lactobacilli (rods Doderleyna) contribute to the formation of secretory immunoglobulin A and lysozyme, macrophage activation and accumulation of phagocytes, while enhancing local immunity, and divide the glycogen contained in the epithelial cells of the vagina, to lactic acid and maintain the natural acidity of the medium, providing unfavorable conditions for microbial pathogens .
The human body serves as a habitat for more than 400 kinds of different microorganisms. At the same time performs a number of friendly microflora are vital to the human body functions: protection from pathogens, destruction reborn (tumor) cells, increased bowel motility, to participate in the metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, cholesterol, bilirubin, uric acid, micro-and macro- , and histamine. Violation of dynamic equilibrium of the intestinal microflora, as well as the microflora at other sites, the emergence of quantitative and qualitative changes in its manifest diverse clinical dysbiosis. requires adequate treatment.
Lactobacilli are normal microflora of different digestive tract (in 1 of the contents of the colon -10.7-10.8 lactobacilli). It is given to lactic acid bacillus immunomodulating role: stimulation of phagocytic activity of neutrophils, macrophages, synthesis of immunoglobulins and the formation of interferon during the life lactobacilli inhibit putrefaction and pus-producing opportunistic microorganisms and pathogens of acute intestinal infections. We also study the role of lactic acid bacteria in the recycling of bile acids and cholesterol - a violation of these processes with a deficit of lactobacilli threatening pathology lilidnogo exchange and development of atherosclerosis.
Atsidobak Artlife company provides a complete set of lactobacilli.
Lactobacillus-organisms needed to restore and maintain healthy intestinal flora of man. The drug is manufactured using the latest technology of microencapsulation, which can significantly increase prizhivlyaemost bacteria in the gut and their high activity
ATSIDOBAK demonstrated not only in the intestinal and vaginal dysbacteriosis, but also for chronic digestive problems, liver and biliary tract, and atrophic gastritis gipoanatsidnyh, pancreatitis, malabsorption syndrome, digestive disorders (flatulence, constipation, diarrhea), food allergy, anemia, at different forms of immunodeficiency, treatment with antibiotics, antiparasitic and anticancer drugs, irradiation, intestinal infections and intoxications, malignancies, pre-and postoperative periods, when exposed to harmful environmental factors and production, the transition to a different diet (type) power supply, etc.
In numerous experiments and clinical studies clearly demonstrated that the presence of sufficient quantities of the normal microflora, represented largely by bifidobacteria and lacto-bacillus, significantly reduces the risk of tumors in humans and animals.
"The art of being healthy," N. Zhevachevsky, Novosibirsk, 2009