What do I need to get a passport
The official document that identifies the person's nationality, when he vyezzhaet abroad, or moved there to live is called a passport. Today, citizens of Ukraine have the opportunity to have two passport that is valid. By the way, if you are a resident of the capital, you can place on the site: mypassport.kiev.ua.
In order to get this document you need:
- Please take your passport and the passport service to apply;
- For the next 35 minutes to file a documents that will be required;
- Do not forget to pay for local services;
- After get to tThe telephone notification that your passport is ready to come and pick it up.
The list of documents needed for those wishing to obtain a passport with contactless electronic media:
- An identity document, ie, in this case certainly is a passport;
- identificationion code. Original;
- A statement that the person served personally on the spot.
When you order a second passport, you must have a passport first.
Children under 16 years of age when applying for the establishment of an official document of the CoEBe sure to have a need to:
- The birth certificate;
- application form, which form one of the parents on the spot;
- The identification code. Original.
Children under 12 years must moreoverare the following documents:
- Two photographs in which the face image is 70%, be sure to clear contours and high quality, which is free of defects (3.5 x 4.5 cm);
- color photo, size - 10 x 15 cm.
Children Dunnoof age can be photographed on the spot. However, if the child is under 5 years old, the parents must bring a photo personally.