What are dental disease occur most often?
Probably, each of you faced with problems such as pain in the teeth . Howevera few people know that it can be worn under or what are the reasons for his cause. So let us now learn more about toothache and what diseases they often cause.
Toothache occurs because there is a mechanical, chemical or thermal effect on the nervous apparatus. Common causes of such pain is WHOpenetration of caries or periodontal disease. Our saliva contains many microorganisms, but their very existence is not much danger. Only after the meal they have the ability to join with the remnants of food and create a thin coating.
Of course, if you care for your teeth, and after every meal to carry out their cleaning, then theseproblems very quickly can be avoided. After combining the bacteria with food debris, they start to secrete a substance - dextrins and lactic acid. They lead to the fact that begins to form dental plaque and broken teeth enamel. Over time, in the place where it was formed by dental plaque, there is a hole in the form of tooth decay.
In order to avoid such problems with your teeth, you need to carefully take care of them. Often, losing teeth is not only due to these diseases, but because of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Remember, your teeth are destroyed, in primarily due to the fact that damaged enamel.
How to deal with diseases of the teeth?
On how to deal with diseases of the teeth tell us Petrov AN - the editor of a web resource « 101 Dentist » where you are, in turn, can find a suitable clinic in the capital city. Here you see any on Services, by the way, are also listed. So, if you want to prevent damage to the teeth or cure them from sometoryh diseases, you should follow a few rules, first of all, of:
- Each time the food is to rinse your mouth with warm water or chew gum « Orbit » sugar;
- Be sure to brush your teeth twice a day, morning and evening. This should be done within 5minutes, brushing with toothpaste or powder;
- To change the brush every two months;
- Rinse your mouth with infusions of various herbs, that is, chamomile, calendula, oak bark, St. John's wort, eucalyptus, sage;
- In order to clean the spaces between the memoryBami use special thread called Flos;
- In no case do not eat too cold or hot food;
- Do not eat large amounts of sugar;
- Do not bite off the thread teeth;
- NelGia brush your teeth with a pin or teeth to chew solids. This will only hurt your teeth.
Bad breath - it's a problem or not?
When you have bad breath, it already indicates that you have certain medical conditions: dental, digestive organsor of the oral cavity. Usually, it occurs due to:
- When there is inflammation of the mucous membranes of the mouth;
- During menstruation in women;
- When Parodyntoze and others.
In such cases, be sure to treat the disease. I recommend to use the methods of traditional medicine. Here's one recipe that will help you get rid of this unpleasant phenomenon:
- It is necessary to pour a glass of boiling water one teaspoon calamus root. Boil all of one minute, etc.amb infuse for one hour. Be sure to drain and the mixture can be used to rinse your mouth.
By the way, this recipe is prepared broths and mouthwash, and of these herbs:
- Hypericum perforatum;
- Herbs caraway;
- herb wormwood;
- Bark gray alder.
Take care of your teeth and be healthy!