What is a nebulizer?
The word nebulizer is of Latin origin, which in turn means tUman or cloud. The first was called a nebulizer device which is released in 1874. He helped to convert liquid medication into an aerosol. Today, inhalers or nebulizers are also converted into an aerosol liquid medicines, but already at this affects compressed air or ultrasonic waves. Examples include nebulizers Little Doctor, learn aboutthat information can be passed by reference.
What is the purpose of using a nebulizer?
Nebulizer is designed primarily to provide therapy for exacerbations of asthma. Often it is used in patients with COPD and as expectorants and tools that enhance the bronchi.
Sometimes ASIClzuyut for routine treatment of asthma in children aged three to five years. Unfortunately, children who do not have a life of one year, you can not use nebulizers.
Inhalers are used and when it is necessary to cure a number of different diseases, in particular, we are talking about:
- cystic fibrosis;
- Friends disease. That is, you need to use inhalers when standing to bring certain products into the alveoli.
The advantages of nebulizers:
- If the patient can not coordinate breathing, then he feared nothing, because the nebulizer is easy to use and much easier entry lekarstv;
- The dose of medicine is unlimited, so you can not be afraid of an overdose;
- Nebulizers help you quickly get your medicine as airways, even in a very narrowed channels;
- drug delivery is continuous;
- no Freon in aerosols.
ASIC Disadvantageslzovaniya nebulizers:
- Unfortunately, the cost of such inhalers is rather high;
- Drugs that are suitable for use in nebulizers are limited.
How to use a nebulizer?
- During the procedure should sit still, keep the inhaler upright and is not important SPEECHarivat;
- Remember that you should only use medications that you prescribed by a doctor;
- Be sure to check the expiration date of the device;
- During refueling solution should be taken only sterile needles and syringes;
- During the procedure, you need to breathe deeply through your mouth, but slowly enough;
- Before eachexhalations should hold their breath every 2 seconds;
- If while you were using inhaled steroids or antibiotics after the procedure should be carefully rinse your mouth;
- After the procedure should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water and a nebulizer to dry;
- Be sure to comply with hygiene rulesinhaler;
- Keep clean and nebulizers correctly according to the instructions;
- In time please replace the air filter;
- Nebulizers should be stored in unassembled to save the connection nodes;
- Do not cover the compressor during operation;
- It is forbidden to work while on the waterI fell into the compressor.