What is microcurrent therapy?
Today, in many cities of Ukraine you can meet a large number of clinics andsalons, which provide a procedure such as microcurrent therapy. Today we know more about it. And tell us about it Pavlova AN - an employee of the medical center and spa.
The benefits of microcurrent therapy:
- It is safe;
- It is very effective.
With the use of microcurrent therapy occurs:
- The opening of new channels of ion;
- Increased intracellular calcium concentration;
- The synthesis of proteins, DNA and other very important for cell molecules;
- enhances the production of collagen;
- will melt much better nutrition and hydration of the skin is more intense;
- Restoreanavlivaetsya physiological activity of cells;
- It stimulates oxygen exchange;
- change the texture of the skin, reduces swelling;
- a relaxing effect on the emotional state and a lot of things like that.
What usually SportsProcedure microcurrent therapy?
Microcurrent therapy directly has an effect on the epidermis, dermis, blood vessels and stimulates cell depolarization, leading to the removal of large and coarse proteins, amino acids, and even lipids. Microcurrents have anti-inflammatory, disinfectant action, and helpnormalize the sebaceous glands. Microcurrent therapy improves metabolism in the cells of the tissues of the face and neck. The outflow of waste products, which is carried out with the help of micro-makes it possible to work more actively to the immune system. In addition to aesthetic treatments, this therapy with great success used directly for hoursTo cure the problem skin.
What evidence is this therapy?
The main indications of microcurrent therapy have:
- Lifting, correction of facial contours without surgery;
- Correction and good prevention of Lyubyh wrinkles;
- Treatment directly hyperpigmentation, which is present in a large number of women;
- Treatment of oily and very oily skin;
- The treatment of atopic dermatitis;
- Lifting chest muscles, buttocks,arms and abdomen;
- The strengthening of loose skin.
Contra directly to the microcurrent therapy minimized:
- Present implantsated stimulants such an important body as the heart;
- can create and malignant neoplasms;
- Well of course pregnancy.
What is the number of procedures that should normally happens?
Microcurrent therapy is toUrs - 10-15 procedures.
So, now you know what the microcurrent therapy and what are its advantages. I wish you never get sick, and always have a wonderful view!