What is the General (clinical) urinalysis?
urinalysis is a laboratory test that gives the opportunity to evaluate the chemical and physical har-Ki urine, and microscopy of sediment. By the way, you can read on the website: simptomy-lechenie.net.
What kind of indicators are examined?
Evaluated: specific gravity, color, pH (acidity) and transparency of urine. In the determine urine: bilirubin, ketone bodies, glucose, protein, nitrite, urobilinogen, hemoglobin. The urine sediment reveals: cylinders, erythrocytes, leukocytes, bacteria, epithelial cells.
This analysis do for diagnostics:
- diseases of the prostate, the bladder and pyelonephritis;
- kidney diseases: tumors, amyloidosis, nephrosclerosis, nephritis, urolithiasis;
- early signs of various diseases, which is why this analysis is prescribed for preventive medical examinations.
- diseases of the urinary tract and kidney;
- this is a required study, regardless of their presumed diagnosis is carried out completely in all patients;
- preventive annual examination;
- assessment of the course of disease and effectiveness of therapy;
- people who suffered a streptococcal infection (scarlet fever, sore throat) should pass a urinalysis after 7 - 14 days immediately after recovery.
How to prepare for this examination?
Before delivery of this analysis, it is necessary to refrain from physical and emotional stress, alcohol, diuretics, do not eat fruits and vegetables that are able to change the color of urine. Urine women should not take during menstruation, and also during 5 days - 1 week after cystoscopy.
How to collect urine?
just before the collection of urine, wash the vulva, after which it will be necessary to collect in the prepared dry and clean container all morning urine, which stood out immediately after sleep, and then stir it and pour about 50 ml into a pre-prepared container with a lid that tightly closes.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.