Treatment, symptoms and causes of rectal prolapse
There are diseases about which many people prefer to remain silent. One of them is rectal prolapse. Rectal prolapse) is diagnosed in the case when all the walls of the rectum or part of it fall out of the anus.the
Rectal prolapse is of several types:
- Complete loss. In this case, drop absolutely all of the rectal wall and often protrude from the anus;
- Partial prolapse (mucosal prolapse). In the present case falls the inner part of the rectum, and often protrudes from anus;
- Internal prolapse (intussusception). In this case, fall may 1-on the part of the wall straight, or colon, or it may wrapped around her 2-second part, while the rectum does not stick out from the anus.
Many diseases increase the risk of development of rectal prolapse.
risk Factors for adults:
- tissue damage caused by childbirth or surgery;
- frequent constipation;
- age-related weakness of the pelvic floor muscles.
risk Factors for children:the
- posleoperazionny abscess;
- cystic fibrosis;
- problems with physical development;
- voltage during defecation.
1-mi symptoms of rectal prolapse are:the
- fecal incontinence;
- wet anus.
Other symptoms of rectal prolapse:the
- bright red scraps of fabric that protrude from the anus;
- defecation little pieces of feces;
- the feeling of a full bowel and the need for bowel movements;
- anal itching, pain, bleeding and irritation;
- the feeling that the bowel is emptied not 100 %.
the 1st thing you need to consult a doctor-proctologist. May need other (more detailed inspection) such as: barium enema, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy. All this will provide an opportunity to identify in the large intestine: ulcers, tumors or unnatural narrow region.the
- eat vegetables, fruits and other foods that contain fiber;
- drink plenty of water;
- avoid constipation.
most Often it is enough just to change the diet in order to improve or entirely preventing the prolapse of the mucous membrane of the rectum.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.