Orthodontics: what is it?
Orthodontics is one of the sections of dentistry that deals with the fact that treats misaligned teeth and malocclusion. Proper functional bite and straight teeth is prevention of periodontal disease and periodontitis, and flawless smile is not only beautiful, but also important because it gives confidence in ourselves. By the way, if you are interested in them you can find on the website: http://stdaniil.ru/uslugi-i-tseny/ispravleniye-prikusa-u-vzroslih.the
Main reasons of malocclusion in children and adults:the
- Incorrect growth of teeth; the
- Offset of the teeth, resulting is destruction of the neighbouring; the
- Different anomalies of the upper or lower jaw.
If the first 2 reasons you do this without some sort of operations, the 3rd is often treated by the combined method of oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and doctors-orthodontists. They offer the latest technology and device for correcting the bite and teeth alignment.the
They belong to 2 main groups: fixed and removable:the
- Removable orthodontic appliances - plates and functional trainers that are set to children during the period of growth of their jaws. They are used for the prevention and correction of different kinds of deformities of the row of teeth in cases of infantile swallowing, sucking of the lips and even biting his fingers. the
- non-Removable equipment, which includes braces, used to solve problems with the bite to adolescents and more adult patients. Braces are tiny locks that need to be glued on the outer or inner sides of all teeth. The locks are usually connected with a thin metal arc. Treatment using braces is very effective.
the Most popular classic metal braces and ceramic braces which are different from the metal that the brackets and wire are made from a material transparent color or the color of the teeth. Ceramic braces are an aesthetic option that the patient selects to obtain a distinct alternative to more traditional braces.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.