What is LED lamp?
It's almost ordinary-looking light bulb, but with a huge amount of LEDs inside and with a semiconductor crystal on the optical system and the substrate.
light-emitting diode or LED is a semiconductor device, distorting the light voltage. The spectral range of light that is emitted depends on the chemical. the composition of the semiconductor.
the Use of LED technology for lighting in industrial facilities is a relatively new phenomenon. This is primarily due to the fact that in recent years there has been a wide proliferation of devices of this type. 2 there are ve key areas in which this technology will directly affect the lighting industry in the next 10 years. This:
- light effects;
Let's look at more details.the
"+" LED bulb:the
- Low power consumption compared to ordinary lighting (the lamp is only 10 W in order to illuminate the room equivalent to a regular incandescent bulb at 100 watts);
- does not come From her ultraviolet radiation;
- Very long term of operation (40 —50 tis. hours). If you will daily use this bulb for 5 hours, then its service life runs out after about 10 years or more later;
- Environmental security in comparison with energy-saving light bulbs that contain mercury;
- the Instant warm-up;
the"-" LED lamps:the
- high price (it is many times more expensive than incandescent lamps and energy saving lamps;
- some people complain that LED bulbs have a very unpleasant spectrum of light, so apply them in lamps for reading books or some other laborious work space is unacceptable. The truth here is worth noting that many of these people, most likely, acquired and used the old LED lamps. Today, every year technology is developing and, as a result, the new led light bulbs will melt much better than they were before;
- due to massive use of "economical" light bulbs affects the government and energy companies, as their profit is saved. That is why they often raise the cost of electricity. But this is not a reason to abandon the LED lamps. Now ordinary incandescent bulbs need to be changed 1 time in 2 to 4 months, as they are often “fly” by poor production. But the electricity they wind 5 to 8 times more than the led counterparts.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.