"the International carriage of goods, under which involve the carriage of goods and passengers between 2 and balestrini, can be classified according to different criteria," says Skoryk Olesya Aleksandrovna - the Director of the company in Ukraine.
depending on the object to be carried in international transport are:
depending on transportation, international transportation are divided into:
- Air. This is the transport of goods, which are directly regulated by bilateral agreements on the procedure for exploitation, and the establishment of international air service + Convention on international cargo transportation;
- Train. This is the carriage of goods are regulated by the Convention on international railway transport. In addition, this document also sets out the conditions and rules of insurance of cargoes, the procedure for the provision of claims and claim payments + clearly prescribe the responsibility of the Railways directly for the carriage of goods;
- Marine. It is the transport of goods, which is regulated by bilateral agreements on trade, shipping and navigation to other legislative acts;
- Automotive. It is the transport of goods which is governed by international multilateral Convention for the transportation by road + bilateral agreements governing car between the particular States.
Similarly, the transportation of passengers by air, sea, rail and road transport, too, is subject to specific bilateral agreements and legislative acts.
in addition to the above varieties of international freight separately are:
- container transportation;
- international transit transportation in the territory of a particular country;
- transportation by means of a mixed message, for example, using different vehicles, road and water, etc.
Commercial contract is the main document defining relations between the recipient, the customer and expedition. According to him, the sender must pay for shipping, the freight forwarder to deliver the cargo directly to the destination, but the recipient to pay the freight.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.