Otolaryngologist: a doctor?
ENT or an otolaryngologist-a doctor who specializiruetsya for the treatment of diseases of the pharynx, throat, nose, ears, and other subsidiary bodies. Often an audiologist treat people sick with tonsillitis, rhinitis, pharyngitis and otitis. In the majority of cases, the ENT treats diseases that have already passed into the chronic form.
Sometimes the otolaryngologist spends surgical intervention, in the case when you need to carry out the removal of the tonsils, as well as correction of the nasal septum. In other words, the ENT should have the skills as a surgeon and physician. By the way, if you need , then suggest to the office «Unimed”: uni-center.com.
LOR: What heals?
the 1st and foremost, you have to identify what work Laura suggests therapy these types of pathology "ear/throat/nose" as:the
- allergic, vasomotor, stinking (ozena), acute, chronic simple (catarrhal), chronic atrophic and chronic hypertrophic rhinitis;
- m?ni?re's disease;
- congenital stridor;
- hypertrophy of the tonsils;
- hematoma of the nasal septum;
- aperture, edema, paralysis, paresis and tuberculosis of the larynx;
- foreign bodies: nose, ear, bronchi, trachea, larynx and pharynx;
- ukreplenie nasal septum;
- retropharyngeal abscess;
- cochlear neuritis;
- the outer, middle acute, intermediate and secondary exudative adhesive (adhesive), the average chronic purulent otitis media;
- acute and chronic sinusitis;
- acute and chronic pharyngitis;
- acute mastoiditis;
- acute rhinitis in infants (early) age;
- otamatone (otematata);
- otitis media;
- pyocele (mucocele) frontal sinus;
- polyps of the nose;
- rhinitis (runny nose);
- stenosis of larynx;
- sepsis otogenny;
- synechia and atresia of the cavity of the nose;
- furuncle of a vestibule of the nose;
- frontal sinusitis;
- fibroma of the nasopharynx;
- chronic laryngitis;
- chronic ethmoiditis;
- chronic tonsillitis.
In most cases, a consultation with the otolaryngologist patients come with:
- diseases of the organs of the ear (furuncle, tympanitis, otitis, etc.);
- diseases of the nose (sinusitis, rhinitis, sinusitis);
- diseases of the throat (pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, sore throat, etc.).
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.