What is diarrhea (diarrhea)?
Diarrhea or diarrhea is diarrhea, sometimes with blood. mozhet be at any age and this mainly faces each person. The duration of 1 to 3 days. If the diarrhea has not stopped, then it is worth to mention the diseases of the digestive system.
The main causes of diarrhea:
- Typically, diarrhea caused by bacteria that enter the pischevaritelnuyu system of man. These include bacteria and salmonella. They can enter the human body as food and water.
- Depending on the individual characteristics of the organism can cause diarrhea and antibiotics.
- An unhealthy diet.
- Another cause of this disorder the body is the abuse of alcohol or laxatives.
- It is proved that if a person is experiencing a certain amount of stress, then it can become a cause of diarrhea.
- Allergy to certain types of food, etc.product itself.
- The lack of vitamins in the body, in particular such as: F, K, B2.
- Various diseases of the digestive organs. In particular, hepatitis, gastritis, colitis, enteritis, and Pancreatitis.
What are the symptoms of diarrhea?
The symptoms of diarrheainclude:
- The liquid bowel movement;
- Pain in the abdomen;
- Pain in the stomach;
- Poor general health;
- reduces the weight of the body;
- Loss of appetite.
If the diarrhea has not gone after 3 days, it may be that you have had such as Crohn's disease or irritable bowel syndrome appeared, or celiac disease. Therefore it is better to consult a doctor to problEMA does not worsen.
How do you get diarrhea?
When you cook food, you definitely need to wash your hands, especially after using the toilet. Because you can be a vector of bacteria. Think about your family.
What is the prevention of diarrhea?
First, you must define the axesmain reason for the appearance of diarrhea. This will help the therapist or doctor-gastroenterologist. You will need to pass a stool. Also remember that necessarily should wash their hands after the toilet, and then, as you sit down to eat. Try not to drink too much alcohol. Use only boiled water.
What types of diarei?
- Acute diarrhea, which can occur suddenly and last up to 3 days. She has an infectious character. The main symptoms of diarrhea during this are: headache, fever, anorexia, vomiting, malaise, myalgia;
- Chronic diarrhea. DlGSI more than 14 days. Symptoms similar as in acute diarrhea.
How can I treat diarrhea?
First of all, you should determine the cause of the diarrhea. If this overgrowth, I recommend taking drugs such as:
When the cause is bacterial, then antibiotics will help you here.
So, diarrhea is diarrhea, which should be treated, as it can lead to more serious diseases.