All you need to know about contact lenses
wearing lenses is not easy. Only an ophthalmologist should advise you to WMSbut wear them or, conversely, prohibit wearing them. By the way, a specialist can prescribe to wear them every day. Here, a simple answer so soon and not. It all depends on what state have visited your vision. As a universal approach lenses, it does not exist. Your ophthalmologist should be adopted decision was based to yourLifestyle. He will discuss with you should schedule the use of lenses. Remember that it is very important, therefore, never alone do not take any lens wear.
How to exercise for the eyes can affect your vision?
Exercises for eyes does not affect your health. Usually they yavlyayutsya useful, for example, if you all day sitting at the computer. To find out how much you need them, it is best to consult with an ophthalmologist.
At what age can start wearing lenses?
Almost all of the ophthalmologists say that to begin with, you can wear lenses 11 lem and wear them if you want, you can last a lifetime. Many people are interested not so old as the responsibility, to which all the young should apply to the proper contact lens care.
Whether to feel the lens in the eye?
You do not have to feel them in your own eye. If there are such problems as:
- Acute pain;
- Eye irritation;
- Pain in the eye;
- You feel less comfortable;
- The feeling of another body in the eye;
- excess moisture (lacrimation) eyes;
- The discharge from the eyes in abnormal doses;
- The eyes redden;
- The view is not so ceases as before;
- Blurred vision;
- The eyes become more sensitive to light;
- Dry eyes - then you need to immediately blamed the lens of your eyes.
What are the common causes of discomfort in the eyes?
- If you experience discomfort or a feeling in the eyes or eye, you should immediately osmotret lens. If the lens is damaged, then do not use them again. Put them in a container and be sure to contact your ophthalmologist;
- If the lenses are dirty, for example, you see them eyelash, or other foreign body, lens and themselves look intact, it must be thoroughly cleaned, rinseds of, for example, liquid and disinfected. Then you need to put them on again. If the problem of discomfort does not disappear, it should be immediately taken out of the lens, and to go to the ophthalmologist;
- If all of the above symptoms are still there after removing the implicit lens, then they should be immediately removed, and be sure to prca n walk examination, treatment or consultation at your doctor or another specialist without delay.
In the event, any symptoms increases the risk of serious diseases, such as infection, corneal ulcer, neovascularization, or iritis. Less serious reactions such as friction, Epithelial staining or bacterial conjunctivitis should be treated carefully to avoid larger complications.