A few words about the varicose veins on the legs
Our conversation will be about varicoseth veins on the legs. Today, a vascular surgeon doctor Rivne Regional Clinical Hospital Yuriy Tarasyuk details advise us of the forms of varicose veins of the lower extremities and the basic principles of its treatment.
- Let's start with telangiectasia. It vnutrikozhnye threadlike veins with a diameter of 0.1 to 1.5 mm, very ugly from a cosmetic point of view. Their appearance may indicate a violation of blood flow in the deep veins limbs (insufficiency of the valve apparatus of deep venous system) and indicate a propensity to phlebopathy. Incidentally, about 90% of the trunk varices develops withIstemi great saphenous vein thigh.
- What is thrombophlebitis? Quite often we hear that word.
- There are complicated forms of varicose veins of the lower extremities. Thrombophlebitis - an inflammation of the subcutaneous vein thrombus formation therein. This process oftenIt complicates the course of varicose veins but under certain conditions can occur in the veins unchanged. The primary in such cases, as a rule, is an inflammation of the veins - the formation of a blood clot occurs as a consequence. It often happens gap varicose vein bleeding. Then varicose modified veins that are very close to thethe surface of the skin and have a thin wall can rupture (voluntarily or due to injury) and cause significant bleeding.
Chronic lymphovenous failure
- Now lymphovenous chronic failure. It is a clinical syndrome caused by chronicby violation of the venous outflow, and it is characterized by progressive changes in the power of soft tissue until the limb venous trophic ulcers.
- varicose disease cure is almost impossible, but it is possible to prevent it from developing.
Treatment and prevention of chronic venous insufficiency of the lymph
The basic method of treatment and prevention of the progression of chronic lymphatic-venous insufficiency is compression therapy with elastic bandages or medical compression stockings in addition Can be used. Depending on the volume of surgical intervention is isolated:
- crossectomy (ligation and transfer) of large and small saphenous veins;
- striping (remove stems saphenous veins);
- venktomiya (removal of varicose tributaries changed the main venous trunks);
- ligation of incompetent perforating ven (open or endoscopic);
The absolute indications for surgical treatment of varicose veins are as follows:
- acute thrombophlebitis thighs;
- acute thrombophlebitis of the upper third of the leg;
- t sharp upwardromboflebit;
- acute thrombophlebitis of any location in case of failure of conservative therapy.