What can tell pimples on your face?
All changes in the skin of the face is a reflection of violations of the slaveOta systems of man and his internal organs. Acne on the face and various rashes indicate malnutrition or unhealthy lifestyle. The relationship between the state of internal organs and the constant appearance of acne on the face certainly is, but it is almost invisible, and the diagnosis of acne appear on the face can not be unambiguously. Bycrease, if you are constantly appearing on the face of acne and pimples, definitely, do not self-medicate. The best thing would be to turn to the beautician and take the full course of the survey. More details about acne tell us Ivanov AP - editor of the portal, where sy find a lot of useful information about skin diseases and methods of their treatment andprevention.
A man experiencing great psychological discomfort just when pimples appear on the face. And eastern healers say that acne on the face appear only on the wrong thoughts and malnutrition. They say:
- If there is a problem with the gallbladder, then prysoup appeared on the forehead;
- If there is a malfunction of the bowel, the spots appear above the eyebrows;
- If you have a malfunction of the liver or nervous disorders, and overstimulation, the pimples appear on the nose;
- If you have kidney problems and adrenalKami, the spots appear on the cheeks under the eyes, and if at the same time you still sore lower back, then you urgently need to see a doctor;
- sedentary lifestyle can lead to poor circulation. Acne in this case, appear on the nose;
- If you have a lot of bodyof toxins, the spots appear on the cheeks;
- If you suffer from constipation or indigestion, the spots appear in the mouth.
It does not matter where on the body appeared acne - it shows:
- The sexual maturity;
- increase the upper stratum corneum, as a result of exposure to the low-quality cosmetics or harmful substances;
- Standing overwork, stress and hard physical labor;
- metabolic disorders;
- problems with the gastrointestinal toishechnym path;
- circulatory disorders;
- The last phase of the menstrual cycle;
- malfunctions of the endocrine system;
- wet climate or heat;
- The habit of constantly wipingeyes or touching your face;
- The constant use of anti-black spots and squeezing pimples.
It is also often the appearance of acne on the face is a systematic overeating the following products:
- Baking and sweets. For example: cakes, wokolad, sushi, burgers, chips, soft drinks, pastry;
- Coffee (especially strong coffee in the morning on an empty stomach);
- Fatty foods. Fat dairy products, butter, hot dogs and sausages, which contain a huge amount of animal fats;
- Glazed or salted nuts. Natural nuts without any additives - a very useful product, but they need to eat a little.