Medicinal properties of pollen
Pollen - a complex mixture of valuable biological substances. It aboundsa protein, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, and other important biological substances. The protein contained in pollen on its value (in biological terms) exceeds even the seemingly most valuable and balanced milk protein. Such a wealth of vitamins, minerals and other valuable substances, which nature has saturated the pollen, aboutbyasnyaetsya that these components (200) should provide a life activity of plants and reproduction. A huge number of proteins, enzymes, trace elements beneficial to overall health, strengthen and rejuvenation.
It contains all the essential amino acids, which are not produced onrganizmom, but it is vital to man. Especially many pollen potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, iodine, etc. Pollen is rich in B vitamins also, P (necessary for the regulation of the nervous system and circulatory system), C, E, D, phytohormones. Pollen contains a record number of routine, strengthens the walls of capillyarov. It also contains a number of enzymes - biological catalysts that provide metabolism. you can almost any drugstore or online narodfarma.com.ua.
The main medicinal properties and indications for use:
- the improvement of tissue regeneration;
- increase in the number of blood cells,which is especially important in cases of anemia, radiation sickness;
- strengthens blood vessels;
- regulates and restores the function of the intestines and liver;
- catalyzes the metabolic processes;
- has beneficial effects on the nervous, endocrine systems;
- increases appetite, mental activity, and more.
Despiteall the advantages, even in this product are disadvantages and contraindications: it is strictly forbidden to take for those who are allergic to the face, as well as dysfunction of the blood clotting.