Tsetrazin - force of nature!
The ideal antibacterial agent of the XXI century! How should it be?
Faced with the negative consequences that arise when taking antibiotics, scientists are trying to find a tool that should work on bacteria and other microorganisms is desirable to not cause adverse reactions, should not be killing beneficial bacteria.
The latest development of the Artlife Company is herbal complex Tsetrazin
Power effect of the complex Tsetrazin achieved by the combination in a single tablet of biologically active compounds of different origin: the concentrated extracts from medicinal plants, lichen, as well as "bee glue" - propolis.
Tsetrazin has antibacterial, antiviral properties, has anti-inflammatory properties, enhances immunity;
stimulates the glands of the gastrointestinal tract, showing gepaprotektornoe and adaptogenic effect, normal metabolism, positively influences the intestinal microflora (dysbiosis no).
TSETRAZIN RECOMMENDED for the prevention and complex therapy:
• Inflammatory diseases of viral and bacterial aetiology of respiratory infections (pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, etc.), genital (gynecological and urological), gastrointestinal tract, including infections (dysentery and other intestinal infections), various wound healing process, microbial eczema;
• In the complex treatment of various dysbiosis, including during and after antibiotic therapy;
• In the postoperative period, the state after trauma, burns, and cytostatic therapy during recovery from severe debilitating diseases;
• The sudden change in climate, living conditions.
The basis of the complex is Tsetrariya Icelandic (Icelandic moss) - this multi-plant symbiosis of fungi and algae, has antibacterial, antiviral and antitoxic properties, gives strong support for immunity, improves the health of the respiratory and digestive systems.
Deserves special attention Usnic acid, which is contained in the Icelandic moss. It has a strong antibacterial activity against the staphylococcus, streptococcus, bacteria subtilis, Mycobacterium, etc. The mechanism of antibiotic action Usnic acid is associated with the rupture process of oxidative phosphorylation in cells of the microorganism.
Usnic acid selectively affects the infectious agents, without causing destruction of normal microflora.
Broadens the spectrum of antimicrobial activity andrografis, who gained fame as the "king of sorrow" in China, India and Ceylon.
Andrografis - a powerful immune stimulator, is also an effective tool to combat viral diseases. This is one of the most highly Cough plants. Based on it create a drug to prevent flu and seasonal colds.
St. John's wort has a potent anti-microbial, tonic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effect, inhibiting the growth of bacteria and fungi. St. John's wort regulates metabolism, activates digestion.
Produced by bees propolis - a unique substance that nature gave us. Propolis were treated with various diseases in ancient times, it was used to enhance immunity and regeneration after severe disease. Propolis has the highest bactericidal and antimicrobial activity.
Walnut leaves have tonic, tonic action, improve metabolism, resolves infiltrates, suppress inflammation. In the leaves of the walnut contains yuglon - a potent antimicrobial agent, retarding growth of bacteria and fungi.
Eucalyptus leaves contain essential oils, tannins, medicinal bitterness, resin and volatile - a substance detrimental effect on a variety of bacteria and germs. At the core of essential oil contains cineole, therefore, preparations of eucalyptus has antimicrobial, analgesic, antiseptic, expectorant effects.
Pancreatin increases the effect and increases the digestibility of plant components that make up fitobiotika. Pancreatic enzymes improves the functional status of the gastrointestinal tract, normalize digestion and facilitates the rapid assimilation of all plant components
Dignity complex Tsetrazin:
· Detrimental effect on the pathogens: Gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, viruses and protozoa.
· Reliable prevention colds, flu and food poisoning, prevents proliferation of fungi and parasites in the digestive organs.
· Creates favorable conditions for the restoration of flora and does not irritate the bowel.
· Do not cause side effects, addiction and dependence.
· Guarantees high efficiency and does not destroy your body.
· Safe for prolonged use.
Dosage and administration:
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times a day while eating, not chewing. The duration of intake - 10 days.
"Tsetrazin" rescues where conventional antibiotics does not bring relief or cause allergies!