Atrial fibrillation: What is it?
In the normal state the frequency of contractions of the heart in people is 60 to 80 times per minute. atrial Fibrillation is a pathological condition directly in which this part of the heart is reduced 250 - 700 times per minute, and the ventricles: 250 - 450 times per minute. learn More about atrial fibrillation, visit the website: . The attack of heart with a very high frequency and broken rhythm in medicine is called a paroxysm of atrial fibrillation.the
atrial Fibrillation: Classification
There are 2 types of atrial fibrillation are:the
When you 1st type observed frequency of atrial to 700 times per minute your Heart works irregularly, there is no coordination of rhythm with the ventricles.
the 2nd type is characterized by the appearance of rhythmic contractions (250 - 400 times per min) muscles of the Atria. The ventricles are also reduced with increased frequency, but significantly lower than those of the Atria. In this case, the common rhythm of cardiac contractions-coordinated.
features of course there are forms of atrial fibrillation, such as:the
- Paroxysmal. It is diagnosed in humans, if the attack he alone takes up to 7 days. Or if you are using cardioversion — up to 2 days;
- Persistent. For this form of atrial fibrillation is characterized by attacks lasting longer than 7 days. When using electrical or drug recovery rhythm that can only > than 2 days.
- Permanent. In this form of fibrillation of the heart not amenable to cardioversion, and attacks occur on a regular basis.
heart rate, atrial fibrillation is in the following forms:the
- Tahisistolicescie (the ventricles are reduced > 90 times / min.);
- Normostenichesky or epistolica (the ventricles are reduced from 60 to 90 times per minute);
- it's bradycardic (the ventricles are reduced < 60 times per minute).
ventricular Fibrillation: Classification
As with the Atria, isolated 2-VA view:the
the First type is characterized by an abnormal rhythm, and the number of cuts ranges from 300 to 450 times a minute. For the 2nd type is characterized by the correct timing and frequency of cuts from 200 to 300 times per minute.
ECG ventricular fibrillation is divided into 2-ve forms. And if to be exact, for 2 successive stage of the process: krupnovata and Maldavanava fibrillation. 1st is characterized by a narrow, high-amplitude larger waves. The forecast is more favorable, because it is easier to cardioversion than fibrillation Maldavanava.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.