What is abdominoplasty surgery?
On Yesconstant operation in detail, we will tell Irina Hrustaleva - plastic surgeon, founder of the clinic "Academy": . It is important to know that:
- Operation Abdominoplasty (Tummy anterior abdominal wall) aims to improve the contours of the figure, remove the "apron" or laxity under and around the navel, to strengthen muscless abdominal wall (the press). Weight loss (weight loss) after the intervention of several kilograms is rather the accompanying effect, but not the main goal;
- System weight loss (weight loss) is suitable for plastic surgery of the abdominal wall. Fighting obesity surgery tummy tuck worsencosmetic result of the operation, although the optimization of weight for your own health is suitable;
- Invasive (including surgical) methods of a radical reduction of body weight, it is now available worldwide. Mostly candidates for surgery are bariatrichnoi obese womenI eat 3-5 severity and men - owners of large "beer" bellies;
- Abdominoplasty ("removal of apron ») - refers to the type of surgery and is not recommended to be combined with other aesthetic (plastic) operations in a single procedure. The exceptions are cases where the patient (a) - Hernia (hernia), abdominalsecond wall, or there are strong technical need for liposuction (fat removal vacuum) above the navel, in the flanks or the iliac bone.
How to prepare for the consultation?
For an initial consultation, you should arrive at the clinic, you have acquired at the agreedYour time with "hands on":
- The results of ultrasonographic examination of superficial and deep veins of the lower extremities and the advisory opinion of a vascular surgeon;
- The results of ultrasonographic examination of the heart and ECG consultative concludecheniem doctor - a cardiologist.
The main types of abdominoplasty
The main types of abdominoplasty there:
- Abdominal liposuction - is a technique mainly for women with no experience of childbirth and men. In fact - this is a common liposuction;
- Miniadbominoplastika - correction technique consequences of caesarean section (with cross scars) and postpartum abdominal strain, localized mainly between the navel and the pubis. Alternatively, when miniabdominoplastiki (partial tummy tuck) may cut off the legs navel and his relegation-navigate SARS beforeelah 2-4 cm. In order to stretch the skin Stretch marks on the umbilical funnel. This technique can be used only in the high and tall patients. Often miniabdominoplastika (incomplete / small plastic abdominal wall) combined-supplemented liposuction - vacuum removal of subcutaneous fat abdomen;
- Full (traditional) abdominoplasty - a full removal of excess skin and fat flap, strengthening myazevogo corset abdomen and transposition-moving navel;
- Lipodermoplastika - a relatively new type of tummy tuck (abdominoplasty). The technique is a massive liposuction whole behaviorrhnosti stomach, removal of the surface layer of the skin (in the area of ??its excess) and matching top and bottom deepidermizatsii with movement / rearrangement of the navel. Methods reliable, postoperative complications are usually a little;
- Lipofilling area around the navel. Transplant patient's own fat in a gracefuls umbilical tissue around the crater in some cases is well-suited for the correction of minor changes postpartum abdomen;
- The endoscopic abdominoplasty - a technique is primarily intended to strengthen myazevogo corset abdomen, in the absence of the patient's excess skin and fat;
- Bodilifting - complex surgical technique, which aims to eliminate the sagging soft tissues after significant weight loss system (the syndrome of massive weight loss). The operation other than traditional abdominoplasty (removal fartuhopodibnogo abdomen), provides lifting (lifting) of the side surfaces of the thighs and buttocks .
As a result of surgery, creates a large enough area of ??the wound surface. This requires a drainage space between the muscles and exfoliated skin and fat flap and use of elastic compression mode. Period of wound drainage is normally 3-5 days, butif necessary, it can be increased. Some joints are removed 10-12 days after surgery, major joints - for 15-16 hours. After epithelialization line sections (20-30 hours), it is advisable you start applique silicone adhesives and paper, with the aim to improve the quality and texture of scars and make them invisible.