What is food poisoning?
Food poisoning is called acute disease that is often accompanied by disorder pishevarenie system. The cause of this disease can be getting from food in our body a variety of microorganisms, often – bacteria.
Primarily the most cases of food poisoning caused by the rapid multiplication in food Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus. Often, provoke poisoning or poor quality food products that have expired shelf life, or those foodstuffs that have been prepared with the violation of sanitary-hygienic norms or stored in unsuitable conditions. Also food poisoning is often called poisonous plants and mushrooms. By the way on the website med-slovar.ru you can read about first aid . And then we'll talk about symptoms of poisoning.
the Symptoms of food poisoning
1st symptoms of food poisoning can manifest itself after only 30 min after the meal, but often, it occurs through 240 - 360 minutes, and in some cases – 24 hours later.
Typical symptoms of food poisoning are:
- severe nausea
- diarrhea (stool fetid, watery, undigested pieces of food)
- repeated vomiting;
- increased temperature
- painful cramping or heaviness in the stomach;
- excessive saliva
Products which often cause poisoning:the
- milk and dairy products;
- cakes with cream;
- soft cheese
- iced cheese;
- cooked sausage
- salads, dressed with sour cream or mayonnaise
- tomato juice or tomatoes;
- the soybean sprouts.
What to do in case of poisoning?the
- When the 1st symptoms of poisoning the patient need to wash out the stomach. For this you can apply pale pink (weak) solution of potassium permanganate, in turn, filtered through four-layer gauze or paper filter;
- Also will do the solution of salt or baking soda.
it is Necessary to prepare in advance to 10 l solution for gastric lavage, which must be warm in order to slow down intestinal peristalsis (which, in turn, will slow down the advancement of toxins in the digestive tract) and prevent hypothermia.
The 1st technique you need to drink 2 to 6 cups of solution, then it is necessary to cause vomiting. The lavage should be repeated until clean water flows.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.