Weeping dermatitis: what is it?
Weeping dermatitis refers to inflammatory skin diseases in which the body in certain areas of the skin appear spots with oozing (i.e., with pus or ichor) and cracks.
very often resembles eczema, although these diseases there are differences and that the prevalence of lesions: eczema, they affected only the superficial layers of the skin, as in dermatitis - deep.
Weeping dermatitis has the following form:
- Household; the
- Professional; the
- Bacterial; the
- Fungal (ringworm).
the Main reasons for the development of this disease include such factors as:
- Food allergies (often in children); the
- Illness or disfunkcija the gastrointestinal tract; the
- Frequent stress, pathology of the nervous system, sleep disorder; the
- are Allergic to any external stimuli (cosmetics, household chemicals, etc.); the
- Reaction to the medication.
the disease may manifest itself at different ages, but often it is considered children's. There are 3 main phases of this disease:
- Infant (under 2 years); the
- Children (2 to 12 years); the
Therapy dermatitis often starts with eliminating its causes. The child has the disease is most often caused by various foods (egg white or yolk, protein, cow's milk, citrus fruit, chocolate), wearing clothes made of synthetic fabrics and wool, as well as household cleaning products.
Drug treatment of dermatitis is divided into General and local.
This type of treatment includes the following drugs:
- a Sedative and anti-allergic;
- Eubiotics and probiotics;
- Vitamin complexes (especially those containing vitamin E);
- In case of gastrointestinal pathology sometimes prescribed enzymes;
- in severe disease prescribe hormones.
Often assigned to ointments containing corticosteroids.
But remember: Ointment on the hormonal basis very quickly reduce inflammation, however have a fairly wide range of side-effects, therefore before using them you need to consult with your doctor.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.