Ultrasound: Basic types
sonography (ultrasound) nacne is the most effective and informative, but also a painless and safe method of research, in the context of diagnosis of diseases or preventive examinations can be held for both children and adults. It should be noted that ultrasound performed on modern devices proprietary extra-class, to date, has absolutely no contraindications and allows to detect even the smallest details and see the min changes in all systems and internal organs, without exception.
Directly depending on the internal organ that must be investigated, ultrasound is divided into a couple of varieties and each of which has special needs. preparation, so that it can max a short time to obtain the most complete information. By the way, can be done in the clinic “Center-Med+": centr-med72.ru.
Types of ultrasound:
- Ultrasound examination that is carried out from the front (directly through the abdominal wall) using a special sensor. They are called abdominal and they provide an opportunity to explore the following EXT. organs: stomach, liver, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, prostate, ovaries and appendages, uterus, and aorta, which is located in the abdomen;
- Vaginal ultrasound examination is also carried out by special. sensor. For protection apply a sterile condom. This method is the study of the appendages and uterus - the most efficient and extensive information;
- Rectal ultrasound provide the opportunity to explore the prostate through the rectum;
- In a separate group of isolated ultrasound of the blood vessels, peripheral lymph nodes, thyroid gland, muscles and joints;
- Ultrasound of the heart (echocardiography) is performed using a special sensor using the complex and is aimed at assessing the speed of blood flow in different parts of the state of the valves, chambers and the myocardium, as well as many others. etc.;
- Ultrasound examination of the mammary glands max gives reliable information about the condition of the Breasts.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.