Why should you use aloe vera juice
With such plants as aloe vera, stykalis sure a lot of people, maybe it's even growing up in eachIU, as houseplants. The most popular and widespread applications of this plant yavlya.tsya medicine, including folk, as well as cosmetology. Many of us use aloe remembered from childhood, as one of the most effective means of nasal drip type used in cold. From its modern farmakologicheskih analogues aloe juice is notable for its naturalness, otstutstviem various impurities. From the point of view of medicine, maintaining and taking care of their own health, there are several reasons that you need to push for greater use of:
- Aloe Vera is a wellm or even a complete source of essential for the human body vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids;
- juice is very useful for the normalization of the oral cavity and dentition. No wonder that quite a number of toothpastes and mouthwashes contain aloe;
- aloe juice has an excellent sedativeth (sedative) action. Is directly involved in improving the regenerative functions of the body, in particular, improving the efficiency of fibroblasts;
- he has a very positive effect on the entire digestive system, and thus contributes to a better absorption of nutrients and removal of toxins. Regular use of aloe juiceVera promotes the efficiency of the digestive tract, significantly reducing proevlenie heartburn and other violations;
- trace elements that contain aloe, have a strong immunomodulatory influence. On the use of nasal decongestants as mentioned above, and the regular use of gel-based drinking aloe juice significantly strengthens the immunet;
- regular consumption of juice enhances the natural cleaning mechanism of the digestive system;
- active use of aloe juice in the cosmetics industry due to its catalytic action in relation to the development of collagen and elastin, which are components of the shaping layer of the skin;
- in the juice of the aloe vera contains kato those already mentioned above, contain daily doses of essential minerals and trace elements such as calcium, zinc, iron, potassium, magnesium, etc .;
- aloe juice is useful for its anti-inflammatory properties;
- juice oloe Vera contains eight essential amino acids that our body can not synthesize their own.
Aloe Vera - this is one of the best natural biological complexes that can be nezameimym assistant on your way to health.