Preventive toothpaste N-Zim Fito with bioactive enzyme papain, dihydroquercetin, herbal extracts and essential oils designed for the comprehensive care of teeth and gums.
The unique composition of herbal extracts and essential oils provide anti-inflammatory effect, reduces bleeding gums, prevents the development of plaque, provides long-term fresh breath.
In the paste is a "soft" abrasive - derivatives of silicon, wherein high "polishing" the ability to influence and gentle on tooth enamel.
The enzyme naturally occurring papain (an enzyme derived from papaya papaya) on gently breaks down plaque and prevents its formation.
Included in the paste dihydroquercetin - one of the most powerful naturally occurring antioxidants found in large quantities in the resin of the Siberian larch. Has potent anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy properties, strengthens capillary walls gums.
Toothpaste N-Zim Fito contains extracts of St. John's wort, stinging nettle and raspberry, as well as essential oils of tea tree, sage, lavender and cinnamon:
- In St. John's wort extract contains tannins, flavonoids, vitamin C.
- Nettle extract has a hemostatic effect.
- The raspberry extract contains organic acids (malic, citric, formic acid) and salts thereof, vitamin B complex, vitamin C has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential oils of tea tree and cinnamon - one of the strongest natural antiseptics.
- Essential oils of sage, due to the complex of biologically active substances in its composition, provides an astringent, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial action.
- Essential oil of lavender - stimulates blood and lymph circulation, healing process, has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and antiparasitic effects.