Myths about water: how to drink water from her was the use of
Water is a necessary component of each diet and the key to a normal state of health. However, there are many misconceptions about how to use it:the
- Traditionally it is considered that throughout the day you should drink about 2 liters of water. But the 2-liter also include the fluid that is contained in prepared food! So it makes no sense to sit and calculate how many liters of water you need to drink every day. If you feel thirsty - drink. By the way, recommend you water. The quality of this water is tested more than one year. the
- it is said that during the diet should reduce the amount of water you drink. However, water is one of the important assistants directly in the fight against obesity. Its daily consumption helps people to withdraw from their body cleavage products of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. This, incidentally, is an important goal of many diets. the
- There is a myth that during a meal is harmful to drink water. However, the opposite is true, the water that you drink while eating, lengthen the process of chewing, it also softens food, which facilitates the main task of the digestive system. Also the consumption of water helps the body to reduce the amount of food that was eaten. However, preferably while eating lunch, still not to drink at least the icy water. the
- it is said that at night you do not need to drink water, because there will be swelling. If your kidneys work fine, this is unlikely. And still water to drink preferably in small portions and evenly throughout the day. the
- to be Afraid to drink water during workouts is wrong. On the contrary, it was then that raises the human body temperature, increased sweating, resulting in the beginning decreases blood volume and increases its viscosity. And here and very close to a reduced pressure or thromboembolic events. The use of water is permanently prevented.
Translated by "Yandex.Translate": translate.yandex.ru.
0 (votes: 0)